Customer reviews

on 13 December 2015
Spot on
on 19 August 2015
Product came very promptly and is very good. Exactly what I wanted. And it looks good!
on 23 February 2012
A lovely ring, very good quality, looks just like the picture. Looking at the design of the ring I thought it might catch but it doesn't, have worn it constantly since it was purchased a week ago and its also very comfortable. ............................ 13 June 2014, still very pleased with this ring I wear it every day and must have it nearly 2 years now, one of the best jewellery buys I have in recent years.
on 19 March 2016
High quality, solid, weighty, comfortable and easy to fit on my size Z3 thumb, leaving a centimetre of overlap. No tarnish showing, even though I have worn it continuously and even prepped a lot of different vegetables whilst wearing it.
on 2 July 2011
love this ring,arrived well within the est time and well packaged,if you are careful using even pressure it can be made smaller to fit other fingers.
on 13 July 2014
This is a lovely thumb ring, I have quite fat fingers so I was worried about getting the right fit but this was great can be adjusted to fit and not lose the shape or quality of the ring.
on 9 November 2011
Lovely ring!, fully adjustable just as described. lost a little of its shine after a few weeks but a wear it all the time, and it doesn't catch on things like I thought it might.
on 8 March 2016
Great wee ring. As it says easily adjustable. I wear it more on my first finger but easily adjusts to wear on my thumb. Slightly smaller in style that I thought. Thought it may be chunkier but that said still a nice ring
on 7 August 2013
Bought this as a present for the wife & she is very pleased with the gift. The thumb ring looks stylish & does not snag her clothes
on 8 January 2015
I love this ring, however it was a lot bigger than I thought, once it was on and I had got used to it it was fine and I havent taken it off since. Delivery was excellent.