on 14 September 2017
simple enough to figure out , but bloody difficult to tighten the screws on the wall once the tv is up, had to use a rachet with screw bit to tighten the top two screws, impossible to tighten the bottom one, get that one screwed as close possible to the wall for the bracket to slot into, you can take the wall mount bracket off the plate to test it, then re-attach it to the plate and tv then slot it into the screws on the wall.
it does the job fine and looks good once it is all up, this item is the cheapest i found, more expensive in other places, so for the price it was worth it. actually i will just add that you can also tighten the screws with a spanner as the screws are also bolt shaped, so it will make it much easier to tighten them where you can't use a screwdriver.
on 15 June 2017
Order this item for a small 19" bedroom tv. Attached the wall mounting plate to a dead level on wall. However upon attaching the tv the whole arm seems to twist thus tv is not level. no option to adjust mounting plate to compensate for poorly made mount. Fortunately it's only for the bedroom and thus not used very often and the level is not severe. But be aware not a very well made mount but i supposed it's cheap for a reason. if it was for my main tv i would return it.... but to much Hassel to remove this leaving holes in wall.
on 12 March 2017
The mount does it's job very well, and is relatively easy to install on the wall. I'd certainly suggest that you need 2 people to carry out the installation - one to hold the TV, while the other tightens the screws.

Adjusting the TV angle, once the mount is on the wall and attached to the TV, is not particularly easy - due to the small space between the wall and the TV unit. We've also noticed that, even with all screws tightened up, there is still some play in the position of the TV. A slight touch is enough to move the TV out of the position we set it in.

Overall this is a good mounting unit for a small TV. I would probably buy one again if I was to mount another TV somewhere.
on 26 June 2017
I got this for a 27" monitor, probably over the top for this monitor size, but I wanted it to be perpendicular to the wall in normal operation, and then swung against the wall to get it out of the way or allow others to view.

For the money I think it is an absolute steel after seeing others and their prices. It's very sturdy and the wall fixings are solid. I had to buy some M4 x 20mm screws to fix it to my monitor which has a 75mm VESA mount. £2 I think they were, so not a biggy. There are a lot of screws in the pack for all different VESA mounts.
on 22 June 2017
I would shy from using the supplied bolts, unless suited to the wall you're mounting on.
With the correct fixings, and a tighten of the arm, this provides a very stable and level option.

Holding a 27" Benq monitor on a plasterboard wall (in the plasterboard itself) without issue.
on 20 June 2017
I needed to wall mount a second monitor and researched suitable brackets. This one came out pretty well so I bought it. I was delighted when it arrived - it is solid, well made and very adjustable, exactly what I was looking for. If there was anything I would have liked it would be a printed template of the screw hole positions, as first time I mounted it a bit too low and had to start again. Otherwise, an excellent product and highly recommended.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 1 January 2015
Fitted this above a desk to save space.
It is a 2 screw only fitting to the wall and then four screws into yout TV/Monitor
It does come with screws but I used my own very heavy duty plaster board fixings.

You have to be spot on with your fitting/drilling as there is very little side to side adjustment. Drill teh top hole first and fit to the wall, the line up and mark/drill the secong hole. I tightened the bracket up a little with the supplied allen key to stop the monitor dropping. It now stays in whatever position I leave it in.
For the money its a bargain if you have a smallish TV/Monitor in plasterboard. If you are mounting somethign bigger then mount to a solid wall with decent fixings and you shoulb be fine.
on 29 May 2017
A strong and secure bracket that fits perfectly on my 19" Samsung and comes with screws and bolts for fitting. My only quibble with it is to tighten or adjust the bracket you need an Allen key instead of there being a handle to turn. That said it is mounted in my boat and withstands the rolling of the sea without moving once tightened and has a good range of motion. Great value for money.
on 16 May 2017
Robust construction, great price, couldn't fault the seller (very fast and efficient).
One design issue is the actual mounting strategy of TV to the wall fitted bracket, which isn't made clear in instructions and a bit of logical guess work required (needs 2 people to achievewhich ever method used). Was OK for me as TV is only 23inch, but for a bigger & heavier TV I could see this would be struggle.
Very satisfied with my purchase.
on 25 March 2017
Very easy to install, however the included screw wall plugs are not great - find some of your own that will grip better. The monitor is easy to attach, and the mount has held rock solid for over a month now, so no complaints. Fantastic movement range; it would have been nice to have rotation as well but it's easy enough to do this manually, however at this price there is nothing to complain about.