Price:£18.73+ £1.26 shipping

on 19 February 2011
Jesus said that with God all things are possible and when we read that scripture and we see it only as a fact or something nice that He said - we subconciously put a limit on what really is possible with God by our natural experiences - hence we "put God in a box".When that scripture becomes alive to us, we receive it, it empowers us to believe that indeed ALL things are possible with God. Having experienced some of the things in these 2 DVD's to a degree, I have had a small insight into the vast impossibilities that are indeed possible with God. But having seen these 2 films that small insight has been broadened, I feel confident and encouraged by what I have seen through Darren Wilson's experiences - that indeed nothing is impossible for God. Absolutely nothing. He can do anything and everything and is seeking men & women to co-labour with Him to bring it about on earth. May heaven invade earth through us who watch this. Its not for the faint hearted or the lukewarm of faith but for those who think there is more and want to reach out to Jesus and see firsthand His presence manifest through miracles. Be encouraged as I was.
VINE VOICEon 23 November 2010
Buy these DVDs and share them with friends and family. You won't regret it!
Finger of God shows miracles do happen today and actually films them. It will inspire you and open your eyes to what God wants to do today through those that believe (and sometimes sovereignly.)
Furious love is director Darren wilson's followup DVD. The title says it all. The DVD is harrowing at times, and never less than moving. Darren goes to some of the darkest places on the planet and films God's love in action there. In case you didn't know God's love and power shines brightest where there is darkness and dispair. I was in tears as I watched it.
on 31 May 2012
Amazing films capturing the miracles that God is performing all over the world. A truly inspiring couple of films that will build your faith and challenge you to step out of the boat!
on 24 January 2013
I chose this order over another cheaper one based on the fact that the picture showed two separate dvd cases, rather than two dvds in one. When the order arrived I was disappointed to find that the two dvds were in fact in one case and I could have saved myself some money by ordering a from a seller with a lower price.

Apart from that the order was fine. I think though it's only fair that the picture displayed is accurate of the product you are buying.

Having said that, the films are excellent and along with Father of Lights definitely worth watching and purchasing.
on 3 January 2014
Not the same since I watched them. Each one ore challenging than the last. Really show Fathers God's heart and love for all people in His Unique and unbiased way. Highly recommend.
on 10 December 2013
These documentary you have to watch it for yourself and make your own judgement. What can I say, for me I liked it. Would definately purchase these cds for my non believer friends.
on 21 January 2014
I didn't know what to expect when watching this DVD but you must know I was engaged through the whole thing. Once you watch this DVD its impossible to remain the same. Awesome!!!!
on 27 May 2013
Very inspiring, eye opening and a reminder that we are in a spiritual war zone. Good for those wanting to be part of the battle.
on 26 July 2013
Guys you don't need to think about getting these DVD's its life changing ^_^ God will really Speak to you.
on 25 February 2013
Changes every perception you have of God. Challenges your beliefs and pushes you to think and believe again in the gospel in its true form.
Changed my life!! God is awesome. A must buy!!!!!!!!!!