on 12 June 2017
Tried these as love this type of bean obviously not all blue mountain as price reflects, so a mixed bean for the price not bad and will suite some tastes, 3 stars as with the postage it comes in around price of a better bean that our local coffee supplier sells without postage cost this would be a steal.
on 8 January 2015
Have got used to them now but will not buy another. they are harsh (If like me you drink your coffee as black espresso they are strong) I have set my coffee machine back a notch or two to make these acceptable.
on 8 December 2015
A relatively nice coffee but not really to my liking, a little nutty and bitter for my palette so have experimented with a coarser grind and found it less bitter. Sumatra beans, to me make a nicer drink, but we are all different so experiment.
on 19 February 2016
I love this coffee. Very smooth and velvety but with a kick. Very like Jamaican blue mountain but a fraction of the price. I use a Jura ENA Micro 1 and the crema layer from this coffee is amazing.
review image
on 27 April 2016
Gorgeous coffee, smooth breakfast coffee, I love it and it's reasonable priced
on 28 September 2017
A very nice, easy drinking, aromatic blend which is a good substitute for us mere mortals who cannot afford three figure sums for a kilo of the original Jamaican Blue Mountain. Most enjoyable.
on 12 January 2015
Obviously can't be genuine Jamaican Blue Mountain at this price - but you'd be hard-pushed to tell the difference in most normal uses - unless you're a real connoisseur. Very nicely rounded. smooth, full and long-lasting flavours without any touch of metallic bitterness. Amazing value for money.
on 14 October 2015
Not bad, but it's not Blue Mountain. They've made a blend that's meant to approximate the flavour of Blue Mountain and you can tell what they were aiming for, but it doesn't really make it. Very nice coffee though.
on 1 August 2013
Personally quite a big coffee fan, used these beans in my la pavoni and found I had to grind them much finer than previous blends. A little bit of a sour taste compared to more expensive beans (such as blends from whittards). Overall, they're fine on a daily use basis, especially if you use a press and like putting additional items in, I however would not advise this for people using an espresso machine or any espresso based system.
on 10 June 2012
We love our "Coffee and Cake" and after spending some 12 years living and working in Germany missed the "Continental living" as we called our weekends. It was hard to find a reasonably priced supply of good coffee beans until we tried Amazon - great that you supply literally anything! We knew that Blue Mountain coffee was good after a friend working in Kenya for a few months told us about it, so why not try it. We are delighted with the coffee,it's a good price and it works well in our De Longhi coffee machine - also purchased through Amazon - so this morning I was just about to order some more when this email from Amazon arrived asking for a review. What more can I say, great coffee, please sir can I order some more?