• Customer reviews

on 27 October 2016
I bought 2 lots of
Brother LC1100HY end of July
The 1st I used beginning of October and the 2nd I put in today.
Guess what, no colour, even after 4 cleaning runs with test prints.
Whats the point in using original Brother products for their printers!!!
review imagereview image
on 20 December 2013
The packaging is a nightmare to get into without sharp scissors.
Although the refills worked fine the Printer decided to malfunction within two days of use and the cost of repair is greater than the cost of a new printer.
Regrettably no suitable replacement printer now uses these refills so effectively I have wasted over eighty pounds.
This is the unacceptable cost of progress!
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 11 April 2013
I only buy original Brother ink for my printer so I have nothing to compare it with. It is good everyday ink and during normal office use the cartridges last about 6 months. I bought from Inksbroker for around £42 not a bad price but be warned they supply individual cartridges and not a blister pack set. The following day Amazon were selling the same product for around £36 so it's worth paying regular visits to grab a bargain when it comes along.
on 11 December 2012
What can you say about an ink cartridge, it is what it is. The colours are mostly fine and serve the purpose of an office inkjet printer adequately. The life span of the cartridge is also acceptable for the price but to be fair I have never compared it to any of the cheap alternatives. I don't think this ink or the printer I use it on will ever produce the greatest quality photos in the world but that's not what I bought it for. For every day document use in an office environment this ink serves the purpose.
on 16 November 2016
This was not sent in original outer package and could be out of date I have no way of knowing the date of manufacture these inks have a shelf life and new fresh inks last longer and give sharper colours
on 21 May 2018
just the ticket
on 29 April 2018
The best!
on 8 November 2014
I was disappointed to find that even though it was sold by Amazon and included in the prime delivery, the manufacturer packaging was not provided. Not worth paying premium prices for.
on 29 April 2017