TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 February 2014
I couldn't find by Kindle cable so I ordered this one for £2. I have used it for over a year now and it goes strong.

Positives:
+ it works well
+ long enough for most situations

Negatives:
- not very high quality plastic. don't expect any premium quality cables for this price
on 26 April 2017
This item works well on my Kindle.
on 6 March 2015
Perfect for my laptop, Works a treat.
on 5 April 2013
It does what it says on the tin, as it were, and it does it admirably. I bought this to have in case one of my leads gets lost (it happens more often than I care to admit!)
on 27 July 2012
The product turned up on time but was defective. It would not work for me so I checked it at a friend's house to see if his Kndle would connect to his PC using the cable. Due to the low value of the product I simply purchased another cable from a different supplier through Amazon without seeking compensation from the original supplier.
on 29 May 2012
This is not 1.8m cable. It is 90cm. Do not buy this product if you need long (1.8m) cable. I do not recommend this product.
on 16 July 2012
It's cheap and it does exactly what it says. I just plugged it in to my Kindle and my laptop, and it did the job! No problems. I'm probably going to buy another one, as a spare.
on 21 June 2013
It arrived in good time, early not late, and adequately packaged. I have used it to charge my Kindle 3 times now and it does what it is supposed to do. Pity it is not white.
on 26 July 2012
Nice long cable that is compatible with most modern phones and Kindled. Gives plenty of distance for using device when plugged in. Good price.
on 30 May 2012
Arrived promptly and charged the Kindle, was able to transfer my books from the computer. So does what it should.