Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

on 14 September 2014
Extremely happy with my purchase, came even earlier than expected.
on 31 January 2011
The only problem with this album is that I own most of the songs already, as I have most of P!ink's recent albums. I only bought this to complete some of her earlier singles I was missing and in order to get the newer songs, which are excellent--especially "Perfect". If you only own a few P!nk songs, you's be pleasantly surprised by just how excellent and consistent her work is. With a lot of Max Martin songs, how can you go wrong!?

Worth every cent. :)
on 28 November 2015
Would have great but it was scratched & jumping all the time
on 13 November 2014
Excellent album ;))) takes the edge off a crummy day ;)))
on 13 May 2015
Brilliant collection, one place for a ton of mega music!
on 6 February 2011
I love Pink but have never bought any of her albums, I don't know why as i'd loved everything that she'd done. I think that this album is great. I am a bit disappointed that God is a Dj isn't included. I really enjoy the new songs that are on here though and would recommend that people buy it. One thing that I don't like is though the cardboard case.
on 5 March 2015
Great collection of pink classic songs to sing along to
on 16 March 2016
Love Pink songs, singing along,so current,upbeat CD :)
on 31 July 2015
Not keen on this album, I only like about two tracks.
on 29 June 2016
3 of the tracks on this album jump very disappointed.