Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit

on 9 October 2012
We had been having trouble opening the front door for some time, to the point where I thought we would need to change the lock. A friend suggested trying this. I wasn't confident but it was cheap and if it did the job I would save quite a bit of money. Result: the lock works beautifully. A great product.
on 28 May 2014
Brilliant. Almost replaced my front door before buying this cheap little bottle. Just keep a cloth as it drips a bit.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 January 2016
Well what can I say this stuff is fantastic. I could hardly get my key in the lock in my front door and when I did get it in I could never get it out again. Thought I was going to have to call a locksmith to replace a very expensive lock. After using this spray my key slipped into the lock like hot knife through butter. I was amazed. The lock has remained in perfect condition ever since. Don't hesitate to buy this product.
on 8 March 2015
Had a sticky back door so looked on Amazon for something to ease it and came across this, read the reviews and thought "ok, I'll give it a try", so when the item arrived I tried it on my sticky door and it doesn't stick anymore, so I immediately appplied it to the front door and it is much smoother than it was. So anyone with a sticky lock or door then this is what you need. Extremly pleased with it.
on 15 January 2014
This spray is MAGIC ! We have been struggling for weeks with our door lock, unable to get the key far enough into the lock to turn it. We were about to call a locksmith when someone mentioned using graphite. We searched amazon and found this product. It had good reviews and was worth a try at the price. One squirt and the lock is like new !
on 15 July 2016
Great product for Casement Locks. Just be careful as this stuff is BLACK and stains UPVC quickly. Wipe off IMMEDIATELY. Supplied quickly and well packaged. Great Supplier & will buy again if I need to replenish but this will last a long time as a little goes a long way...
on 30 December 2013
We had just moved house and encountered trouble opening our front door due to a rusty key but didn't want to spend £50 for a new locksmith. Luckily a friend recommended this and it worked a treat!!! Would recommend it highly
on 12 December 2014
The solution is a definite choice for stubborn keyholes and locks. It stays where it is applied and does not need to be reused for quite a while. Definitely much better than other sprays for this particular purpose.
on 14 August 2013
EXCELLENT PACKAGE AND SERVICE. HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT TO WORK VERY WELL ON DOOR LOCKS AND PADLOCKS. CERTAINLY WORTH SENDING FOR IF YOU DONT NEED IT NOW ITS DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING AND KEEPING FOR FUTURE USE.
on 14 January 2015
Just the item I needed to lubricate my central heating control valves. However be aware that the graphite will be blown onto surrounding surfaces if not being squirted into a lock hole. Great product.