Band Colour: Gold|Change

on 11 December 2014
I love this watch, it is the third I have had. It looks great a really chunky watch and I gets lots of comments about it. It looks more expensive than the price I paid. Would recommend to family and friends.
on 22 February 2013
The person who said this watch is very elegant is right

its a beautiful watch! I would recommend this ive been looking for a rose gold watch for ages and this one really fits the bill

However, it is heavy and big so Im not sure whether its suitable for women my girlfriend said she wouldn't wear it because its so big and heavy and I agree with her don't think its a womens watch at all!

but yh lovely watch buy it while its £170 because it supposed to be about £220 which is a bit much but £170 is well worth it
on 6 February 2013
This was a gift and I have wanted one for ages. The colour goes with everything and the size of it was great.
on 10 March 2016
What a lovely watch! Is a genuine article 180.00 less than in the shops bought for my Hubby as a Christmas present arrived when stated it would in time for Xmas and came in a lovely MK gift box excellent!!
on 11 May 2016
I was delighted when I recieved this watch, as it's really nice and chunky. However the watch had been rammed into the box and the bracelet has scuff and tarnish marks on it, so I am returning it, which is a shame as it was supposed to be an anniversary gift for my husband.
on 18 January 2016
Good quality genuine Michael Kors watch but a now out of date model- hence the price. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with the watch but the battery on mine went flat after about a week. i suppose this gives you some idea as to how long the stock has been on the shelf. However with a battery only costing a couple of quid to replace you get a £200 plus watch at a fraction of the price.
Don't be put off I would buy it again every time.
on 31 January 2014
Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Absolutely love this watch. Would recommend this store for their accurate description and punctuality in delivery. €250 in Ireland, I made a huge saving. Will definately be shopping here again in the future.
on 1 October 2014
All I can say is wowwwwwwww
I now have 6 Michael kors watches
4 from the high street at full price !!!!
And to from Amazon, at the cut down price!!!
Deep down I did feel that these would not be original watches, but they are original 100%.
on 28 October 2014
Received this watch as a 30th birthday gift. It is a high quality watch. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it. This watch is the cheapest I have seen on the internet as many sites are charging £184
on 11 December 2014
It's a beautiful watch. I had to return it however as it was too big for me - it is definitely a man-sized watch. The sellers were prompt in their reply to me when I informed them that I was returning it. Absolutely no complaints. As far as the quality, the description, delivery and correspondence go it would be unfair to give them any less than top rating - despite returning the product.