Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit

on 16 November 2014
I bought this replacement toner cartridge on September 7th 2014. By November 16th 2014 my printer was showing the Toner light..... and would no longer work .... and this printer does NOT like compatible cartridges..... in fact, it just point blank refuses to work with a compatible cartridge! I don't use my printer daily .... currently I only need to print once a week.... and that's 5 pages maximum! So, should I really be needing to replace my toner cartridge already? I don't think so!
on 24 September 2015
While this toner cartridge appears to be a genuine Brother item, I have been disgusted to find that it has run out after just over a month's use! I had previously been using compatible refill cartridges which last me for 3 to 4 months, but was becoming unhappy with the appearance of their printed pages so thought I would go back to a genuine Brother cartridge to confirm whether or not they were satisfactory. This 'Brother' cartridge did seem to produce pages with a better contrast but it should surely last longer than it did! If this was indeed to high capacity cartridge I dread to think how long the TN2210 would last!!
on 29 October 2012
We bought the official, thus expensive, toner for our Brother MFC-7460DN printer last April. It is supposed to be good for 2500 pages. Yesterday the printer flashed the "low toner" sign. We use the printer sparingly. Over the summer we were travelling for 2,5 months; so no printer use at all. We can't have printed more than a couple of hundred pages at most since April. It basically ran out as fast as the one that came with the printer, and those, as we all know, are designed to run out fast. I think Brother is engaged in an expensive scam - expensive to the custimer that is.
55 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2014
I bought 2 (!!!) of those cartridges back in October 2013 and I've only realised now that it actually not does not work, it's not original and I cannot use with my printer! I has been still using the old original TN2220 Brother cartridge since October 2013 and only now when I had to replace it, I realised that the product that I bought few months ago does not even fit my printer!!! Unfortunately it's now too late to return it! The item is not what is shown in the picture (Brother Original packaging). It is a toner cartridge in a plastic bag, inside a plain brown cardboard box. It has just TN embossed on the cartridge, not TN2220. No recycling information/label or hard plastic protective cover are included which a genuine Brother original should have.

I bought 2 of them which means that my £100 were put straight to the bin !!! DO NOT BUY THIS IS YOU DO NOT WANT TO BIN YOUR MONEY!!!
on 14 April 2014
I bought this at the same time as the printer, imagining that the manufacturer supplied cartridge wouldn't last very long. In the event, it did, and I only recently (within the last 2 months or so) installed the toner cartridge. It's already asking for more toner, and I haven't printed excessive numbers of pages.
on 2 June 2012
Best price I could find and excellent delivery. Toner refills are a bit expensive but cheaper in the long run compared to ink jets.
Will shop again.
on 9 December 2013
Best Prices anywhere, between £15 - £40 cheaper than other retailers,
I looked nearly everywhere online and could not find a better price for these Original Toners, I was shocked at some of the prices being offered for these, nearly everyone always to forget checking Amazon for prices, its now my No1 search before anywhere else,
I bought 2 of these as and saved over £30.00 compared to other retailers, and with free post having a prime account saved even more : )
on 2 February 2015
Runs out suspiciously fast. Not sure if it is the fault of my printer or the toner cartridge. Costs an arm and a leg.
on 20 March 2014
Original toner. DID NOT COME ON TIME this looks like it was caused by advertising muck on the label. Meaning that my address did not show as good as it should of done, looks like it went back to the depot then sent out again.

Note to supplier: 'MAKE SURE THE PURCHASERS ADDRESS SHOWS THROUGH' of the buyer shows more than your adverts show
on 30 December 2013
This was not in Brother packaging and did not work. It came in a brown bow in semi-sealed plastic bag. No seals on the product which was rejected by the printer.
A complete waste of my time money and effort. Had to travel 12 miles to return it to collection point and then a further 20 miles to but proper product.
No compensation or even an appology. You have been warned.