on 5 December 2013
I carefully considered other ab rollers before settling on this one. I also had the privilege of using a terrible ab roller at the gym which made me even more paranoid.

This ab roller is outstanding. The grip is soft and by far the best grip I have seen on an ab roller.

It is incredibly sturdy, but you will find that with double wheeled rollers. Adds that extra stability.

Overall when it comes to ab rollers it tends to be user error resulting in injuries and lack of results.

As other reviewers have stated do not expect to see a six pack just from using this roller. It will come with a strict diet and an exercise regime.

I am seeing terrific results. I use this in conjunction with the Focus T25 workout. I can really feel the strength in my core.

Admittedly I cannot see a semblance of ab muscles but I am still trying to reduce fat percentage.
on 13 April 2017
It assembled in 30 seconds, childsplay. Good solid robust when I put my full weight on it feels very stable. Light enough to travel with.

The little Matt is good. Could do with some better user instructions but a search on YouTube provides lots of videos which are really helpful - do view a few for different rule and techniques.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 May 2017
Great stuff!

Ordered two of these for our home gym. Easy to use and quick to assemble.

The included mat protects our wood floors from the wheels.

If you look on YouTube there are some excellent videos there to show you how to get the optimal workout using these ab wheels.

Not seen any results yet but it's early days yet!

Great product - recommended 5 stars.
on 12 January 2017
Been using this every other day for over three months now, it still looks and feels like it did on day one and I'm not a lightweight either !
on 12 April 2017
Works well, and all you need is in the box. The build seems to be quite sturdy and looks to last.
The included knee pad first appears quite cheap and thin, but turns out to work very well.
on 12 March 2017
Takes a bit of persistence in terms of doing the exercise. Great product. Is durable with easy essemble and can also take it apart if needed (doesn't get stuck or isn't stiff)
on 2 March 2017
Very good quick delivery and product is amazing can feel it straight after using it and the next day have found same product for cheaper but made of cheap material so better to soend a little more for this product and get decent material
on 5 May 2017
Yes great item for getting the tummy flatter
on 26 April 2017
it's all right... don't forget to use it
on 18 April 2017
I like using it & definitely feel it'll help me excerise wise although it's very squeaky when using & that is putting me slightly off.