Customer reviews

Fly London Cher, Women's Boots

on 19 April 2017
Love them!! Perfect
on 28 September 2011
I bought dark brown ones these 2 weeks ago(after trying on the popular yule boot ) and the gorgeous cher boots beats the yule hands down.I thought that being such a high wedge would somehow make the boot feel uncomfortable, however with the rubber sole and the beautiful leather i really feel that i'm walking with a spring i my step...another fly london success(a big fly london fan,..wow.. they do make some great shoes)
on 9 January 2012
I'm a happy owner of 3 pairs of Cher boots: petrol, camel and black in size 3 (total lenght of the insole is 23,5 cm). Perfect fit, lovely looking botts, that makes Your legs looks slim and longer. Petrol and camel colours leather is different that black leather - black is much smooth and in one shade, the others looks a bit "old" after few weeks of wearing becouse the leather is in few shades ("fat" leather). If You use same shoe fat to protect them they become darker and darker, but it's nothing wrong. I would even say, they look more stylish. Either the wedge is really high (about 11 cm) You don't feel it during walking or driving the car. I truly recommend them !!!
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 June 2014
Bought these in black when they were in the sale and so glad I did. My calves are 13.5" and these fit comfortably but snugly over skinny jeans. They look great on a night out over jeans and give me considerable height. Very comfortable to walk in. The black is stylish..I normally go for more camel and grey shades but these look good, not like wellingtons which was my fear before they arrived. Can see these being a winner for quite a few years. Been wearing them for a number of months and they are looking good ..great quality.
on 7 March 2012
This is the second pair of Fly cher I own I have camel and purple and would really love the petrol, they are my favourite boots.
on 15 December 2013
I ordered Cher boots as I already have 2 pairs of Fly London's and love them. I have Yule in size 3 (as the 4s were too big. The Clues are size 4 and fit perfect, they have the chunky heel same as the Cher. However, the size 4 Cher fits perfect on the foot but from the ankle upwards they just get wider ...they feel like wellies. I was so disappointed as I love the look of them. Therefore if you have a slimish leg, I wouldn't recommend them .
on 27 October 2012
It's really good quality and really warm as well.it's really high but i cant feel it, comfortable!I would love to have another pair for a different color, but the price has gone up, so i can't afford to have another pair.....
on 1 April 2015
Love this boot, although it does run a bit on the narrow side!! I have quite a few pairs of fly boots, all in size four and all lovely and comfortable, so I'm thinking this just might be a one off.
on 29 April 2013
I bought these boots after seeing them on a friend.They look fantastic on & are very comfortable. I will be buying another colour for next winter as I liked them so much.
on 6 September 2012
First, for those who might need the measurements, here are the vital stats for a pair in size 8:

Total height of boots: 49cm (about 19 inches)
height from ankle to top: 35cm (about 13.5 inches)

I am about 5'9". Widest part of calves measure about 38cm (about 15 inches).

These boots are almost perfect. Not that high and no gapes. In fact, I'm getting another pair straight away. I feel like I'm walking on air over water :). The only reason for the 4 stars is the height of the boots. It stops at a good 10cm (4 inches) below my knees. Shame, but not enough to put me off.