Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£2.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 August 2017
This really changes the way the dog is walked. We have a wonderful smart rottweiler -I say that because he behaves appropriately and doesn't try to walk ahead; he taught himself to lie down when he sees other dogs- but he does pull at times, namely when we stop for a moment and he doesn't realise until the lead pulls. As a 2000 year old breed from pulling Roman carts, he's strong, but this takes the jolt out of it which is good for our arms and stops us being pulled over haha.
It's perfectly short enough, just not good for the city or near traffic. Perhaps put a handle on the end instead of a lead if you must.
It doesn't flex too much or too little.
on 26 December 2016
Bought this to place at the end of a 30m long lead that attaches to my dog collar.

Greatly reduces the amount of pull you and your dog experiences when they've reach the limit of their lead at speed.
on 12 March 2017
Very happy with this as it stops the painful jerk I get in my shoulder when my dog pulls unexpectedly. Also better for her too. Would definately recommend walking the dog is a pleasure now that it's not painful.
on 19 August 2017
Definitely takes some of the pressure away from the shoulder. You have to get used to to the "lengthening effect" on the lead - I kept getting it tangled in dog's legs to begin with as I was so used to the length of my lead. :)
on 1 July 2016
This arrived this morning, used the first time today. I am amazed at the difference it makes, my dog pulls and it's quite hard on my back when she does, this takes the strain out and the pain out, it was like walking a different dog. I would recommend it and have just ordered another for my daughter-in-law whose dog is also a strong puller at times.
on 25 March 2017
Really good combined with a 'Barkswell Hands free lead' , strong and stretchy
on 2 March 2017
good price, well made ideal to add a small bungee extension to my WalkyDog bike attachment.
on 26 July 2017
Excellent product that stops my enthusiastic puppy from jerking her neck when she rushes off when on the extendable lead.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2015
Already reviwed this the first i bought it. Still very useful. Makes a nice little gift too.
on 13 May 2017
Takes the edge off when a certain dog pulls on his lead. Works fine, cheap too.