on 5 January 2013
I bought these as i wanted to wear small studs for a change to dress or bigger earrings. It was stated thet these were sterling silver etc. THEY ARE NOT.
After wearing these for three days my ears began to itch where earring met my earlobe and when i took them out it was not pleasant.
I do have a problem with wearing jewellry that is not silver or gold (white), i cannot wear yellow gold to much. So i was a little bit annoyed to get these that were not as they stated.
I know i did not pay to much for them , that is not the point, if it states silver it should be silver.
44 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2013
Earings were not sterling silver as stated. Started to tarnish after a few days. Only good thing about this item was it came on time..
on 5 March 2013
I have left reviews for this product before (bad) and keep getting called up to review again so I assume they are getting deleted? Anyway the first pair I received flared up my nickel allergy, so I complained and received another pair in replacement, which the seller thought " would be more suitable". However, the replacement pair arrived broken, as in one of the diamante's was loose in the housing and clicked about all day, and my allergic rash continued until they were so sore I had to stop use, and I havnt been able to wear earrings since. I chose this item specifically because it stated sterling silver due to allergy. Either the seller is conning you, or the seller is being ripped off by their supplier. Sorry to leave poor feedback, but when an allergy/health is concerned we must stand firm.
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 August 2013
The second time I wore these earrings the stone fell out . I was very dissapointed with them.That will stop me from buying anymore.
on 7 February 2013
very poor ,not happy with them at all in fact never used them would not recommend them to any one
on 21 January 2014
These are described as sterling silver earrings which infact they are fakes! My ears got infected from these and my ears and earrings turned green! I don't recommend these to anyone. I know I didn't pay much for them its the fact your false advertising these earrings. You don't know people could have serious allergies to fakes and you could seriously damage their ears! My ears are still healing from the start of December. Change your advertisement for these! DON'T BUY THESE!!!
on 16 October 2012
I bought these for my sisters 13th birthday, they are stunning! She loves them, i cant believe how low the price is for something so nice :) the backs are plastic but honestly that doesn't matter when you see the earrings. I would definitely recommend :)
on 21 April 2012
I ordered these ear rings, they arrived in a beautiful box and they are very nice earrings and look great.
I have had many compliments. They have had much wear and they aren't too expensive either! Would recommend
on 13 September 2012
They arrived in good time & safely & look stunning on even though a little small. I purchased these to go with a neckless i purchased for my sister for her daughter. The only problem with them is my neice does not wear them as they make her ears sore.. unsure if they are silver.
on 28 November 2012
i brought these earrings on 23rd October. they looked great at first. BUT after 3 weeks of wearing, the stones turned cloudy and looked like crap plastic. the 'silver' made my ears turn black!!! i cant wear gold and silver is the only metal i wear so i do know a lot about silver but for this to have happened this must not be sterling silver at all!!! do not buy!!!!