on 1 May 2011
The holder arrived quickly and was well packaged.

Came with lil spanner and allen key to secure tax disc inside.

(You will struggle to assemble if you have gorrilla hands)

Has little hex bolts into nylock nuts and an rubber gasket for the seal.

Build quality good for what it does. Great value for money.
on 26 July 2011
Good solid peace of work,waterproof too. You even get tools to assembly.
Well done seller
on 13 March 2012
I purchased this item for my motorbike, to replace the plastic one that came with the machine when first purchased new.
Although I had to put a washer between the new metal tax disc and the bike mount, that was the only minor problem expereinced.
The metal tax disc is well made, looks good, and only took a few minutes to put on my motorbike, once I had obtained a small washer.
It is a good product, is easy to keep clean, and looks much smarter than the traditional black plastic item. It shines up well.
Overall a product I am very happy to have purchased, and would recommend both the company and the item. Cost wise, it is not going to break
the bank at £7.50.
on 10 August 2012
This has been fitted to my bike for 5 days, and I have been out on it once. Looked at the holder today, it was full of water, and it has not rained here! I can only imagine that dew has been entered the holder, now I have to apply for a duplicate tax disc.

Looking at the holder, the back is made of aluminium which is so thin that it bends when you do the bolts up. This means the gasket is not making a proper seal, hence the water gets in. I was also suprised to see how rusty the little nuts which hold the thing together were after just 5 days. I shall be getting something else instead.
on 17 January 2012
Weather tight and secure with minimal chance of loss. Well made but no instructions which were not really needed. It is what I wanted and came quickley.
on 4 January 2012
good service item arrived on time in good order and well packed recommended to any one perfect satisfaction many thanks Paolo Lubrano
on 27 January 2012
Looks smart as toast and not cheap as chips. Well made, shiny, solid, waterproof to a certain extent depending on where it is mounted and looks good on the m'bike too. Small Allen key and spanner tools supplied to assemble/disassemble bolted parts, keep the tools safe for future use. A year on (summer 2013)and some of the small bolts are rusty looking and it isn't 100% waterproof.
on 26 June 2013
I have had this on my Moped for a year now and having a look at it, the bolts that are holding the front have started to rust. Obviously does the job but if you are looking for something to last you years upon years then i dont think the bolts will last.
Aside from this it is waterproof and my tax disk if dry as anything
on 20 September 2013
Very nice to look at, but according to my soaking wet and now unreadable tax disc it is not waterproof. Based on the design it's quite hard to see how it would be waterproof.
on 18 January 2013
this is a superb piece of kit , most recommended ...it looks dazzling on my machine also being silver it will match any motorcycle colour scheme