Style: Thin 345|Colour: Silver|Change

on 5 April 2017
This is a gem of engineering design and material quality. Very straightforward assembly (See online video) and adjustment is a cinch for levelling.

I have a 49" Samsung on mine and it's rock solid - no sag or twisting. I would need to buy the next size up if I wanted to pivot a full 90deg, but I don't, so no issue. However, it was right on the limit for fitting on my TV Vesa mounts, but the Vogel online sizing App says different!
on 14 June 2017
Amazing product. Very well made and with the additional adapter fits my 55 inch curved LG TV like a glove. Very sturdy yet very light. Excellent.
on 20 July 2012
This item is used to support a 47" LED and although a little pricey, the quality is there to see with the finish and quality of the mechanism. There is no sag at all, the television is totally level when turned 90 degrees to the wall. It is critical that you get the initial mounting right - be very precise that the mounting bracket is perfectly vertical and you will have no problems with this, and perhaps use some stronger metal M8 rawl plugs if using a television over 20kg. Highly recommended.
on 15 October 2014
I thought long and hard about this purchase as the mount seemed very expensive compared to many others. Reviews of cheaper mounts indicated some 'sag' but this appeared to be a quality product - and it is. The box it came in shouted quality as did the bracket and other contents. The screws etc. fasten it very securely to the wall (sit under it in an earthquake!) It was easy to fix the 42in TV we had bought and after 8 months it still glides effortlessly over the floor speakers less than 1cm below the tv. It has not sagged. If you want a quality wall mount that will not sag, this is very highly recommended.
on 18 October 2014
I agree with all the other reviewers - a superb piece of kit. It costs more than others, but it's so well-engineered, and the design is so neat, that it's worth it. It's rock-solid and holds my Samsung 40" at right angles to the wall effortlessly. A very minor quibble is that, although they supply a selection of bolts to fit different TVs, my particular model needed a longer bolt - but I happened to have some suitable bolts anyway. There's a contact page on their website for ordering parts, so I'm sure they would have sent me longer bolts if I'd asked for them.
on 5 December 2016
Does what it says on the box. Quite complicated to fit. My son took a look at it but decided too difficult. I got a local handyman in and he did it fairly easy. They send a lot of different size screws depending on what tv you have but I bought a Samsung which needed 45mm screws which we had to send away for but now all up and I'm very pleased. Feels very sturdy and robust
on 13 September 2015
Excellent product. Very well engineered with high quality components. Very clear instructions and quick and easy to fix and fit.
on 10 October 2016
Expensive but reliable.
I used this for my LED tv which it worked with great but then I upgraded to an LG EF950V OLED.
Unfortunately the mounts didn't fit BUT! - Vogels sent me out an adaptor FOC which enabled me to easily switch my new TV over.
on 9 December 2015
Vogel brackets are the best I have used. This is my second Thin 345 and it is a solid well made product. Easily installed with good instructions. It keeps the 55 inch LCD TV rock steady and level with it pushed flat back to the wall or at full extension.
on 10 May 2016
This is a really high quality piece of kit, very detailed instructions provided, and all the fixing including wall plugs and raw bolts are supplied to.

I have used it to hang a Sony 55 inch tv and it looks great