Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 6 June 2017
timeless music by the group.
on 24 November 2013
Still a brilliant song, getting the credit it should nearly 30yrs later, next buy is the album, bring back Jimmy Sommerville to show the likes of X- Factor wasters how to sing live, check him out on YouTube in Amsterdam.
on 13 August 2014
This is the one that lifts me up every time I feel down.
I only recently watched the video ( again) that goes with it. It is encouraging but mainly highlights the struggle of young gays.
Listen to this on a train and take a journey with Jimmy...
Beautiful.
on 6 December 2013
I recognised this song on the Boots Christmas advert and knew I had liked it. Research online identified it and the next obvious step was mp3 download. Now I can listen to it whenever I like thanks to Amazon Cloud Player.
on 5 December 2013
thanks to a TV ad, I remembered how amazing Jimmy Somerville's voice was/is this song is still haunting - I love to hit the high note along with it
on 21 December 2013
Having heard this on a recent advert, I just had to have it. I had forgotten about it until the advert. Music can revive so many memories
on 25 November 2013
I remember dancing to this when I was 19. My dancing isn't quite what it used to be but it brought a lot of the old moves back! ;o)
on 24 December 2016
One of the greatest pop songs ever recorded and with a very real message. Great to dance to as well
on 13 October 2013
The man with the Marmite voice. Either you love it or you hate it! I gradually came to love it...
on 28 January 2016
Always liked this song glad to add it to my collection