Customer reviews

Service plan term: 5 Years|Service plan covered value: _£200-250 Items|Change

on 16 May 2011
this is not the right time to review this product because everything will be alright at the beginning but when you made the claim they will show their true color!!
on 11 August 2014
So far so good
on 17 October 2015
fab insurance
on 20 January 2011
I have obtained a warranty for my Home Cinema and I check it with Squretrade about this warranty. I am satisfied that the warranty covers my Home Cinema. It is only two weeks now and the warranty will come into effect after one year as my manufacturers warranty covers for a year for any faults. The warranty covers for any accidental damage from day 1.
Kamal
on 4 September 2012
Square Trade Warranty is much cheaper than many other insurances that protect your purchases. It is easy to set up, it's all done online, a prompt and efficient service that gives peace of mind. I wish I'd taken out a Square Trade Warranty on our previous television which developed a fault within two years, I'll not get caught out again!
on 11 June 2015