Customer reviews

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: £150-£175|Change

on 5 July 2014
Cannot comment on this as I have not needed to use it.
on 22 November 2015
Have just been told we are not covered for a go pro!
on 7 September 2011
if only I had a policy like this when I had my pioneer avic it would have saved me a lot of extra money as things do go wrong and you don't wont to or cant afford to keep paying out for repairs time after time so for peace of mind it works for me.good product worth every penny as it covers my system for the next 3 years
on 16 November 2014
Can only comment on this when I come to make a claim
on 31 August 2014
excellent value for money and extra peace of mind...
on 5 June 2011
My previous Kodak camera failed at 2 years old ( out of warranty ). Cost of repair is greater than cost of replacement and new camera is greatly improved on previous model. So for the price of the extended warranty/accident cover this is a no brainer. The company was very helpful in transferring to the giftee.
on 16 June 2011
This is the second time I have taken our this warranty protection. It is excellent value for money compared with similar warranties I have had in the past and includes accident protection to boot! With the 3 year cover it provides I will certainly be taking it our again for any future purchases!
on 18 October 2015
Was comforting to know that I had this protection
on 7 November 2013
The feedback suggests that this is a very good plan should I damage my far or should there be any hardware/software problems. Its a pity that I have had to go elsewhere to get insurance to cover me for loss and theft. I would have happily to paid more for a 'fully comprehensive' plan.
on 8 July 2011
Like all insurances, one only knows how good they are when one has to use them. I have 2 with Square Trade - one for a Kindle and one for a camcorder. I haven't had to use either yet,so there is not much to say except that they came through quickly and were clear to me to read.