on 21 August 2012
A nice, eco friendly product with a fun and quirky design. The filters last around 3 months with proper cleaning and so are excellent value for money. I'm quite fussy about where my water comes from so it gives me great joy to know that I can have fresh, clean water on the go wherever i am. The bobble bottles themselves are also very good for the environment as they reduce the need to constantly purchase bottles of water from shops. The bottles and filters are a cheerful way to help the environment and to stay healthy. A must have.
on 22 March 2013
Does exactly what it says on the box,like the idea of subscribing so you can automatically receive them when they expire
on 18 May 2013
Have used bobble bottles for a couple of years and they are excellent. Sadly the S&S service offered by Amazon is very poor. They were unable to fulfil my first order and no alternative colour offered. I had to source locally. Am expecting my second order soon and will wait to see if this one arrives as promised. If not, will cancel S&S order completely.
This is a fairly commonplace product now and should be available. I am not precious about which colour arrives, but it seems to be a colour specific order process. There must be a better solution whereby a filter of any colour arrives as an alternative option.
on 22 October 2014
I've not been too impressed with these bottles really as I found them difficult to drink from and very slurpy with too much air intake. But this filter eliminates all of those problems. I don't know what's different about it (other than the funky design, which I love), but whatever it is, it works. So If you're finding your Bobble too slurpy, get one of these filters.
on 1 March 2014
Not at all happy with this product, the filer did not last long maybe one week when it states it should last at least a month. I could not drink out of the bottle, I think there is still along way to go with this design. I bough an Aladdin much better product.
on 9 June 2014
What can I say other than thank you for this wonderful replacement filter, to help me exercise with ease without fear of nasties in the water supply [there are no nasties in the water supply], and it makes me look better than I already am, down the gym.
on 19 August 2013
The Item itself is Brill but what a long time I waited for it! I luv the Bobble bottle also, they didn't take long at all to come when I ordered them, this was at the begining of when I was first made aware of them. thank you!
on 11 March 2013
I'm a big believer in filtering my water. There are so many additives in our tap water and the Bobble Filter gives me a chance to have my filtered water on the go and wherever I am at the time. Lovely colours, too.
on 3 August 2012
Bobbles are a great product. I love the new colour range they have bought out, have now used the product for several years and will do until they stop (which i hope they dont)
on 2 July 2013
I have loved bobble for a long time, the idea is fantastic and they are very cute, especially this one. I love bright colours and this was just perfect!

See one answered question