on 11 February 2014
I bought this cable to connect my BOSS RC-3 guitar pedal to my laptop to import songs onto the pedal so that I can jam along to them. It fits the pedal and allows me to do what I wanted to buy it for so I can't find fault with. It seems sturdy enough, the cable length is good and it hasn't let me down yet. I don't know what other items this cable will work for so I can't really comment on any other uses.
on 29 May 2017
I own two USB-A to USB-B 2.0 cables - this one and a more expensive one. I am happy to report that this one works just as well as the more expensive one, if not even better due to the bargain price! The cable is speedy, never falters, and is a good length in my opinion.
on 5 September 2017
Great price and does the job perfectly on my little Brother printer. The puppy chewed the original one up for me !!
on 4 October 2017
VERY GOOD FOR THE MONEY WORKS WELL
on 15 September 2017
Great item, needed it for a one off use to connect a new wi fi printer to my computer to get it to work. It did the job. Thanks!
on 29 May 2017
Gave old cable to a friend. Needed a replacement. So far doing its job. Plastic quality is good and durable. Should last another 10 ten years like the old one.
on 12 April 2016
Works with the Blue snowball microphone.
on 29 April 2017
Received very quickly and works a treat, great price too!
on 20 July 2017
Does what it says
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2016
Ok as far as usb cables go.