on 21 August 2013
I bought this item for my four grand childred, boys and girls. They love it and enjoy playing both the roles of shopkeeper and customer. Very well built, great price. Recommend
on 30 October 2010
Very quick delivery. The product came with virtually no instructions, just a series of diagrams with really no indication as to the order that the pieces went together. It took me 3 hours to make as many pieces had to be undone as were on the wrong way round. The structure is a good size for my very tall 4 year old but is a little shaky and I am not sure if we will have to add extra screws/joining pieces in the future. Never the less, it is a lovely toy and my son has already started to play with it.Counter top a bit narrow and the cash register keeps falling off. This is a much better toy than any of the plastic shops on the market but doesn't come with any accessories so needs a lot of adding to.
on 27 January 2012
Bought this for my four year old daughter on her birthday and she loves it.

As the previous review says, the instructions are basic, just pictures, and you need to take care identifying the parts and getting them the right way round. It took about three hours to put together all in all!

The colours are great, bright without being in your face, and thankfully gender neutral!

Despite this it's a fantastic toy. Lots of shelving space for cups and food displaying or whatever you might want to sell. The U shaped design makes it feel like a proper shop 'space', so the child feels that they are 'in' their shop or 'out' of it. The front counter is a little slim, but adequate for the ELC cash register we had.

I bought the Melissa & Doug Food Groups and the little wooden baskets in that fit the shelves perfectly, especially the front sloped display shelf.
on 9 March 2012
Lovely little shop, it was a lot smaller than i had imagined, and not as strong as i thought it would be, my little ones have to be reminded not to lean on it!! Instructions were very very basic and items listed in German but my partner put it together in a couple of hours. Very good adaptable resourse as it can be shop, vets, travel agents ect so good for the little ones imagination/role playing. Would recommend but probably best for 4 - 8 yr olds.
on 14 February 2014
As most reviews mention the instructions are non existent, just diagrams and then not very clear. Took my husband a couple of hours to assemble. Having set it up and filled the shelves with groceries etc., which were bought separately, it looks the part. Not as sturdy as could be; the side panel which attaches to the front shelving is quite flimsy and keeps twisting. On a positive note - our grand children (girl and boy) have lots of fun playing with their little shop, its great for their imagination and role play.
on 1 February 2014
We bought this for my two year old for Christmas. It wasn't difficult to put together - took maybe an hour in total. The wood is fairly thin, and looks like it wouldn't be difficult to break; especially the side piece holding the front shelving unit and the back piece together... my daughter often pulls or pushes the front piece, which bends the side shelf rather alarmingly. My daughter loves it, although I do feel that it was slightly over-priced, given the quality of the wood.
on 15 January 2014
Brought this for your 6 yr old and he loves it good quality even his 13 yr old sister likes to play shop with him 2 :) would recommend
on 3 January 2014
Was a bit tricky to put together but my daughters love it, they play shop for ages and ages. Very pleased!
on 8 January 2013
It is a lovely size and very sturdy. The children just love it. Played with it every day very good
on 29 October 2014
Perfect set for retailer learning experience! My kids loves it! Highly recommended!!