on 1 February 2013
Being the owner of several watches, 5 of which come from Invicta I must admit this is by far the most impressive, eye catching and well built watch I own. The way this thing looks on your wrist is unbelievable and draws attention away from watches which cost 10 or even 20 times more. Whether someone is a watch fanatic or not I guarantee they will notice and appreciate this one. Well worth the money and, like I say, it seriously feels and looks like a watch in the same league as £10,000 Graham of London timepieces I have had the pleasure of sporting.
on 8 July 2013
Great watch.It's not a timepiece movement wise but it's a well made,nicely finished and looks expensive. It's big, but not that big. I was expecting a huge huge watch but the design makes it look smaller diameter wise. The thing that makes it look big is actually is thickness. Also, don't worry about the weight, it sits comfortable on the wrist and you almost don't feel you have one pound attached.

I highly recommend it to lovers of big watches.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 May 2014
Ok, so it was an impulse buy. Looking at watches on Amazon, and I do love the previous Invicta watch I bought. This looked pretty amazing, one left (from Amazon), reviews sounded good so I clicked buy!

Amazing quick delivery from Amazon as usual, even for Super Saver.

And boy am I not disappointed.

But!!! It is heavy. In fact, its a double decker watch. It's twice as deep as my other Invicta, although fractionally smaller face. It's heavy and feels like its trying to turn your wrist upside down (although will go great on my fitness drive).

Looks - simply incredible! I don't have anything anywhere near as amazing looking as this. It's a real head turner if you can bare it on your wrist for long enough (I don't want to take it off at the moment).

The strap is a hefty leather strap that looks amazing and feels great on the wrist. Whilst big, the curve of the strap supports really hug the wrist and it doesn't feel large like the other Invicta I have.

I have a lot of watches and this is definitely the show piece of the collection.

The box is crazy. It comes in a box in a box. So, the box is to protect the watch and the outer box I guess is to protect the inner box. Quality! :-)
on 23 July 2013
Many have criticized about th size and weight of this beauty. Well, the size and looks are pretty much the point with this watch. Quality seems really good and it looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. I just love it.
on 18 December 2013
I have had a few Invicta watches over the years and this has the be the best of the lot. It is massive but does not seem though once you wear it a few times. It kind of grows on you. And yes, it is a head turner. Most people do not believe the price. Most would expect it to be in the region of a couple of grand or so. All in all, very satisfied.
on 23 April 2016
No more than 90 kg of bros do not buy it .I am 65 kg, it is like a water meter to me, I gave it to my old man ,too big to thick .its stronger than ur thought.
review image
on 25 February 2015
When i saw them for the first time in the box, i was shocked, they are so amazing, not even that huge but yeah they are big, so if you want a small watch these srd not for you, anyway the prize is just insane, watch are really worth that.
on 11 February 2013
don't get me wrong its big, but if you love big watches this is the animal for you. very well made, quality product.

cant wait to get my second one.!!
on 13 May 2013
Amazing watch. Quality is fantastic. Would definitely recommend. As an owner of more expensive pieces this is one of my favourites.
on 8 September 2015
very good product ... looks good
if you don't like BIG watches it's not for you.... good product good price