Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 27 April 2012
Really light weight and have a good sound as the come with three different sleeves to make as sure as they can do that they fit snuggly into the ear. They come with a useful "remote" which turns the volume up and down very easily. They seem to block out the surrounding noise so looking forward to using them on a flight or train journey to see how they perform in harsher environments than the sofa' I use them to listen to music stored on my iPod. Great price. I'm happy and would recommend them to anyone, be aware the colour is very green but that just makes them look so much "cooler".

Sometimes you read reviews going on about about "sound stage" etc which do sometimes annoy me; generally when you are using these, you're going to be listening to compressed music from a portable devise so trying to make comparisons with "proper" headphones listening to music delivered by decent HiFi is pretty pointless.
on 8 April 2015
For the price, the sound quality is very good and I've had a generally good experience with the Q350's.

However the right channel has stopped working after less than 6 months, which indicates poor wiring inside. I only ever use the headphones at my desk at work, so their durability should be much more reliable than this.

I'm awaiting to hear from Hughes Direct about a refund.
on 24 October 2012
I've got this for my Windows phone 7 device a year ago, as this headphones are probably highest sensitivity 120dB/1mW and WP7 phones, especially Omnia 7 has a very low volume audio chip, so it was a big problem to hear people especially when calling overseas.. I was very impressed by the sound quality, and even now I can't really compare it to other headphones as this ones are so good. Those are much better than beats and sennheisers and it's price beats all the competitors, it's even cheaper now than it was a year ago. I really recommend this to everyone who loves great sound and lossless audio formats!
on 7 April 2013
Excellent performance by this little AKG's, and I haven't burn them properly yet. They fit well (3 pair of adaptors in total) and the incorporated mic in the remote is useful as it can be, and works great along with the other controls (volume, skip, pause). I recommend these with my eyes closed.
on 21 May 2012
I really like these earphones. I've had them about a month now and I can't fault them. They are very lightweight so they are comfortable in-ear for long periods (with the smaller buds). Excellent bass sound and I'm impressed with the microphone/volume controls. Works perfectly with my iPhone 4S. Even controls the volume on my MacBook when I plug them in.

After looking around for some earphones that would have a mic and work with the iPhone etc. I can tell you that these are easily the best value ones I've seen. Most of the others like the Sennaheiser ones or whatever are £50 or more... There will be no sense in paying an extra tenner!
on 8 April 2015
Having two AKGs already (ref class and QJ line) when I was after in-ear buds for light weight use I looked here first. I'm glad that I did.

Firstly it has the usual iPhone controls, so works great when a call comes in. Secondly, the sound from these is different to the ones you get from the excellent default iPhone 5S+ units. The biggest factor is the comfort of the buds, you get different rubber buds to use and its easy to get a fit that works. Once you do, you'll hear the full bass and range of the units from a decent source. Well worth it.

Work well via a laptop as conference call units too.

If you are not wanting attention you may rethink the green cables, but they are rather useful when looking for the buds vs all other charging cables. Plus its nice to be different right?
on 3 February 2016
For me the QJ phones aren't weighty enough and lack bottom end. Because of this I haven't used them very much. Personally I'd much rather listen to my £18 MPOW Bluetooth earphones. This is only my opinion and I should point out that my hearing isn't as sharp as it used to be. Perfectly good set of earphones but no better than a basic set of a Apple earbuds.
on 31 December 2015
Sound was OK, not exceptional but not bad. Coped relatively well in the wind. Unfortunately one side stopped working after less than a year's use due to a weak connection at the jack.

Speaker worked with my Sony M2 but not volume control or the pause button.
on 30 March 2016
used these for about 8 months. very occasional light use. and the right earphone is all but broken. a lot quieter than the left one. poor quality, a bad batch or fake. not sure. anyone else having this problem?
on 8 November 2014
was going to give these just one star but the sound is ok nothing special just above the normal iPhone headphone but the problem with them is the will in no way stay in your ears not even for walking ,I've tried every bud and it so frustrating even siting down with them on is a problem they just fall out ,how they can say you can jog in them is beyond me.would have paid more had i thought they could be this bad so you might as well use the iPhone headphones at least they sit in your ear and will not fall out ,i have .