Customer reviews

Style: D|Size: Pack of 2|Change

on 13 September 2016
I needed these for a Surface pen. They were impossible to find out on the streets so to get them online for a good price brightened my day. Otherwise it's your usual Duracell fare: Well made batteries for whatever your use case might be.
VINE VOICEon 16 February 2017
Style: AAA|Size: Pack of 12|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
For me Duracell seem to produce, consistently, excellent batteries. I have to say that I find the "branding" difficult. I never know which is supposed to be the top of the range. Is it plus power or ultra power or procell (or "industrial"). I assume that ultra power are the best as they last the longest - according to the packaging. Anyway these Ultra Power AAAs are great.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 July 2017
You can't go wrong with these batteries and I find the price from this seller to be very good. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size of batteries but decided to keep my order in any case because AA batteries are always needed. It just means I won't have to order again for a while.
Despite appearing quite expensive (even at Amazon prices) this MX1500 (AA) pack of batteries pays you back by the significantly improved longevity of the cells. I use quite a few of these in high drain appliances including a bat detector and field camera - I estimate the MX Ultra Power Series last around two to three times as long as the basic "Plus" series and other similar batteries more than justifying their extra cost. This pack also includes a useful test strip on each battery allowing you to check the power of individual cells. Delivery was prompt and the "use before" date is 2017.
on 4 April 2015
Arrived one week after ordering. I can confirm that they are the latest batteries with a 2024 sell by date on them, and the 10 year shelf life guarantee in the small print on the reverse of the packaging. The package was undamaged and fitted through my letterbox so there is no need to wait in for delivery. Nice low price. Recommended if you don't mind the few extra days they took to arrive.
on 2 June 2017
Very good batteries by Duracell. These batteries last much longer than the standard type and there is very little in the cost.
on 21 December 2016
Bought these for the M/S Surface 4 pro Laptop as there seems to be a bit of a problem getting them in the shops.
They are a perfect replacement and hassel free.
Very quick service from seller and good value for money.
Highly recommended.
Although i have rechargeable batteries, I find that they lose charge quite quickly and when I need them, none are powered. I do not want to continually charge them just in case. Hence, the reason for purchasing normal use batteries. I wanted a battery that lasted, and these were a good price so went for these. They seem to last ages and the ones not being used, hold the charge well. Great performing batteries at a good price compared to other retailers.
on 25 June 2017
They are
Duracell Ultra Power Type AA Alkaline. what more can I say.
on 24 June 2017
For my purposes Duracell Ultra Power are worth the price.