on 26 December 2010
One of the best urban creations in decades.
Moody atmospheric 'Pass Out' to anthemic masterpiece
'Written In The Stars' and the other songs are great
as well.
I strongly recommend this album for all music lovers
to put in their collection because it will sound just
as good 10 or 20 years from now.
It strikes a cord with all ages when Tinie sings
"everyone's a kid that no-one cares about, we got to
keep screaming until they here us out!"
Excellent for everyone who's not bothered by profanity,
but parents of younger children should be wary.
8 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2011
Disc-Overy - Tinie Tempah CD Album.This Is the Album I Ordered Pass Out And Received This, It has ALL the Hits on It "Pass Out,Frisky,Written In The Stars,Miami 2 Ibiza,Wonderman" Careful Though These are the (Explicit Versions) Also comes with a Poster,Sealed If you Buy It New.By The Way I Got "Pass Out CD Single" It was a Radio Demo As It was not Released on a Physical Disc. So was Miami 2 Ibiza I Got one of Those To.
on 27 November 2017
Quick delivery and excellent quality. Thank you
on 8 June 2017
Recommended if you like a bit of tinie t
on 17 November 2011
As he's about to release a new album, a lot of the stuff on this CD does seem a little old. However, the songs I knew were still as great as the first time I heard them, but it's clear why some of the ones I hadn't heard weren't made into singles ...
on 10 September 2016
Great Product, fast delivery xx
on 26 January 2016
Brought the electronic copy for my son because it was 'clean' and he absolutely loves it. means he can enjoy the music without all the swearing. Great buy.
on 8 July 2016
Just Brilliant - highly recommend - LOVE TT
on 30 November 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 3 January 2013
This album is excellent. Tiny is a great rapper that has a clever and witty style. His style is his own and it's refreshing to hear a UK artist being proud to be a UK artist and not simply copying form the US.