Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 28 October 2010
The music is absolutely brilliant! It includes the most popular songs frisky, pass out and written in the stars which are all fantastic songs. My brother(11)recently bought this CD because he really liked it but there was one draw back. Our parents listened to it and found out it had a lot of swearing so they then banned it from him so he could not download it to his Ipod. Therefore he is disappointed. I hope there is to be an album without the swearing because Tinie Tempah is a very good artist and i`m sure a lot of other CHILDREN agree. Its great but its just that there is swearing in every song and its not good for kids.
66 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2010
One of the best urban creations in decades.
Moody atmospheric 'Pass Out' to anthemic masterpiece
'Written In The Stars' and the other songs are great
as well.
I strongly recommend this album for all music lovers
to put in their collection because it will sound just
as good 10 or 20 years from now.
It strikes a cord with all ages when Tinie sings
"everyone's a kid that no-one cares about, we got to
keep screaming until they here us out!"
Excellent for everyone who's not bothered by profanity,
but parents of younger children should be wary.
on 13 October 2011
The CD "Discovery" is Tinie Tempah's best work. The reason why this CD is great is because of all the different collaborations; he worked with Labrinth, Range, Eric Turner and loads more. There are 13 tracks and many of them were hits like "Pass Out" and "Frisky". The song "Pass Out" is my favourite because it has a variation of slow and fast parts to the song, it also rhymes as well.The worst song in my opinion is "Obsession" because it is really repetitive and also quite slow all the way through the song. The main problem with this cd is the swearing - in most of his songs. This is a problem because if kids were listening to it, they could start saying those words at such young ages. Overall, I think the CD is great and I would definitely get if you are into this kind of music.
on 2 January 2011
I bought this cd on the strength of 'Pass Out', and I'm SO glad I did! Playing the cd up nice and loud in my car on the way home, I found myself smiling in amazement at how exciting, clever and well-produced this music is. I agree with another reviewer that a lot of the lyrics are pretty rubbish, so I tend to not listen to the words and just enjoy the fantastic musical backing. There is a lot of swearing, which I don't mind, but parents should be aware that some tracks won't be appropriate for childrens' ears - a real shame! The only weaker track, in my opinion, is 'Obsession', but all other 12 tracks are just brilliant! I can't recommend this cd highly enough.
VINE VOICEon 29 October 2010
I wasnt a major fan of Tinies' first couple of singles Pass Out and Frisky but warmed to them after endless radio play. I bought this album having not heard any of the other tracks and I can honestly say its dynamite! From the first play, I didnt skip any tracks which is rare for me ... every track on this album is of single-release quality and surprisingly varied. Trying to choose standout tracks is very difficult so I'm not going to bother, just buy it!!
on 2 August 2011
i am 11 and i absaloutley LOVE this music!
it includes all of the most popular songs!
if you love tinie tempah youll love this cd,
amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i could i would give it 10 out 5 it is
briliant. =-) =-) =-) =-) =-) =-) =-) =-) =-)
on 30 December 2014
I have had this album for a few years now and it still sounds just as great as it did back then. Brilliant music, I would personally recommend this to everyone.

My absolute favourites on this album would have to be; Intro, Simply Unstoppable, Wonderman, Written in the Stars, Miami 2 Ibiza and Pass Out. As you can see I had to list a lot there but that's because the songs on this album are just so good! There's a lot of collaborations on here too with other great artists.

A masterpiece as always from Tinie Tempah! Super! 10/10
on 20 December 2010
I went on line to order this CD for my grandson's xmas present. I was delighted with the price, the free delivery and the speed of delivery.
on 9 October 2010
if it wasn't for WRITTEN IN THE STARS, INVINCIBLE, (50% of FRISKY) and some obvious over use of auto tune and R&B sell-out tactics I would have given this album 5 stars... most of the beats are huge and match tinie's style perfectly. the best of which for me are (in order)

SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE
PASS OUT
WONDERMAN
ILLUSION
SNAP

the overall sound reminds me of the old neptunes and kelis productions at times but with a UK twist. not much to moan about and if you like the current R&B and the "Akon-Sound" you will probably LOVE this... as i said i would have given more stars, but i just don't like R&B and that sell-out crap

the singles MIAMI 2 IBIZA and FRISKY are not really my favorites here, as the only place where these tracks work for me are in a club and not at home or on my MP3 player... so for "personal use" i'd give them 3stars but definitely 4-5 in a club...

don't listen to the bbc review. that woman doesn't know what she's talking about. the music is banging and i actually like the fact that there are different styles served up here... anyway: click BUY NOW!
on 7 November 2010
so first things first, if youre a lyrical purist then you already know that you wont like this album, youd have to say 'ive been to southampton but ive never been to scunthorpe' isnt the best example of song writing ever.

however, luckily i dont care about that sort of thing and if youre the same as me and just enjoy listening to a good song then youre in for a treat. i have to say that im actually surprised at how good this is, alongside the chart hits that youve already heard, there are some more potential hits in 'snap' which has an old skool hip hop feel and not to forget 'wonderman' which is one of the best songs ive heard this year (think ayo technology). definitely the kind of album that you can enjoy the songs in a club, in your house, or in my case in the car with volume turned up.

a great debut album and yet another british hip hop star?