Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 22 April 2016
This is amazing. It's been interesting to learn the heights of different people, animals and things. I loved finding out how tall I was and that I am the same height as Lionel Messi; shame I'm not a fan. I can't wait for my daughter to be a bit older and it'll be an interesting learning thing for her.
on 6 May 2016
We have had one of these and the children have loved (and still do) tracking their heights, visitors are often cajoled into being plotted on the chart too. Bought this for a child, parents also loved it!
Have bought a few for adults and children.
Would definitely buy again.
on 29 August 2016
Great idea for a height chart with a difference. Starts at 1 cm, so no need to measure 10 cm before positioning unlike some charts I've had in the past. The only negative is the price. A tad expensive for what it is.
on 4 January 2016
This is a great idea, especially as we rent and therefore move house every few years. This allows us to have a nice little portable record of our, now, two year old's height and for that matter most of our friends and family. The only problem we have had with it is that the bit you hang it up with is not very durable and soon ripped.
on 6 July 2016
Love this - really good fun. Ours is up in the kitchen and everyone who comes round wants to get measured and see who or what they are as big as (everything from kylie to the worlds largest water melon).
on 21 March 2016
Bought 2 of these one for my kitchen and another for my sisters leaving do. Everyone put there name on it next to their height. Thought it'd be a bit different and went down a treat. The heights of things are rich and varied and quite interesting.
on 1 July 2015
This is a brilliant height chart! I've bought it for a present for my daughters first day of school so can measure her every term and see what she is! It's cardboard so heavy duty, and looks great fun for all her friends to be measured on too...and their parents! A simple fun idea which will amuse everyone.good quality, colourful but not too bright you won't want to put it up and worth the money.
on 14 November 2015
A fun height chart that tracks the growth of our daughter at certain points in her life.
Some of the items on the list are more fun/interesting than others - but it does a fantastic job of going beyond just a number.

Construction is good and it looks good on our wall, highly recommended
on 19 April 2013
The chart starts at 1cm and goes up to 200cm, each cm has a different thing/object or person. I bought it as a joke for one of my slightly short male work friends, he was as big as Lada Gaga in 6 inch heels, I was as big as the average British male....how ironic! Good fun, everyone wanted to measure themselves. I would buy again for another gift.
on 20 September 2015
Gift for young son, several years later he still loves to chart his height against others! Delights in running round telling people he is now as tall as the bricks used to build the great pyramids at Giza .... although now he is as tall as Kylie (apparently)