Style: MOSHI MONSTERS|Change

on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 16 April 2017
Fine
on 5 January 2012
This item was for my grandaughter as a stocking filler, she really liked it as she is a big Moshi Monsters fan. The cards came very prompt and were well packaged and I an very pleased with them.
on 17 June 2013
A Christmas purchase for my grand daughter who had it on her list so that she could play it with her brother.
on 21 January 2013
Bought for 8 yr old grandaughter and she loves them. A small stocking filler which did not cost much and in a case.
on 4 August 2014
Love love love
on 11 February 2014
All a bit simple for my daughter, she is 8. She prefers "proper" trumps cards with proper facts e.g. if speed is mentioned, the number will actually have a UNIT associated with it i.e. metres/second. These are not very educational in my opinion.
on 10 October 2011
Great fun and has helped word and number recognition, as well as making car journeys pass more quickly. More sociable than being stuck front of a computer.
on 24 October 2011
What fun the family had recently playing this card games of trumps! My daughter is forever telling me the different names and abilities of each Moshi Monster which generally goes over my head with a mumble however after playing this game I am now familiar with quite a few of the little moshlings and their various abilities, which means I can now appreciate what it is my daughter is trying to explain to me about each moshling and their characters.

It is, like all trumps games, good for improving reading and general literacy skills and great for recall and memory skills which is why my daughter beat us all on several occasions.
on 27 October 2010
My twins absolutely love these cards as they are avid Moshy Monster fans and Moshling collectors. They are only 5 years old but are now experts on moshlings and what the right plant combinations are to get the best ones and play with these cards every day. At the moment they mainly use them to decide which moshlings they like the best and to refer to so that they can grow the plants to get moshlings. I think in the weeks to come they will also start using them as Trump cards too. Great litte pressie for children who love Moshy Monsters and Moshlings!!