on 18 December 2012
Perhaps I was expecting too much, but given that my old bulbs were about as useful as a candle in a jam jar, I thought these would be a big improvement. Sadly that is not the case, the improvement in terms of visibilty on dipped beam is best described as 'mild'. High beam is slightly better, but the opportunities to benefit from that are few and far between where I live. The colour temp is slightly whiter than a standard bulb, but again, not massively so.
on 16 July 2014
When the product arrived, one of the bulbs was loose inside the holder. I was worried this could have damaged it, however I guess I got lucky. The bulbs are much brighter, and the light you see at night it much whiter than the standard bulbs. If you look AT the bulb during the day (ie when you fit them) they will still appear candle orange. Test them at night, and you will be happy, besides, that's when you use them right?
on 29 January 2014
Bought this cor my car. The light is definitely stronger and more uniform. Before use to have places that seem illuminated where I couldn't see are now properly eliminated. Better than stock bulbs but worse then xenon. The cosmetic effect they are a little whiter then stock but nothing to noticeable, deafinitly more yellow then any xenon.
on 23 March 2018
Perfect, exactly as advertised and reviewed, headlights are now much improved.
on 27 October 2014
I HAVE TRIED THE BEST 3 BULBS ON THE MARKET IN H1 AND H7 FORM INC OSRAM NIGHTBREAKER PLUS 100 AND I HAVE TO SAY THE PHILLIPS OUTSHINES IN BRIGHTNESS AND DEPTH OF BEAM IN COMPARISON SO I WOULD HAVE NO DOUBTS IN RECOMMENDING THE PHILLIPS H1 AND H7 BULBS AS THE BEST ON THE MARKET AT PRESENT......
on 4 January 2017
Well packaged, arrived in good working order and the difference between this and an economy bulb is certainly marked. Note this has the UV filter to prevent plastic headlights being damaged from inside.
on 14 January 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 October 2014
Been using these Philips X-Treme Visions for years, not as good a HID conversion for the dipped beams, but make a good night time driving improvement, for minimum out lay :-)
on 19 July 2014
These bulbs made a great difference to the light output from my Skoda Ocatavia (it had awful dip/headlights). A good buy at a bargain price. Worth every penny.
on 19 December 2012
They are slightly clearer and the light is slightly whiter, however they really aren't that good and it is difficult to notice any difference. I guess I expected more for the price and claims Philips make.