Customer reviews

on 10 March 2014
Didn't expect something this well made for a few quid. Zip runs better than my £140 Wenger laptop bag!

Padding is fine and it looks smart without being boring (it's red so i can find it in my bag)

Bought it to house my Huawei E5776s-32 modem - fits fine with a 1cm to spare in both directions internally.

I'll look out for this brand in future - very impressed
on 26 May 2014
Great little pouch that takes small cameras and the lanyard was a welcome surprise, fells well made and will use this company again.
on 21 March 2014
These are well made cheap and great for a compact digital camera. they have a pocket inside as well. They also come with a lanyard.
on 4 September 2013
Initially I had to do a lot of research into the sizings of both the case and my camera but was well worth the effort. A perfect fit and I love it. a great product at a great price and delivered very efficiently.
on 16 February 2014
I love these!

They really are a fantastic design in both purpose and style.

I use this one for my Nikon Coolpix and it is a beautiful fit both inside the "Crumpler" and then in the palm of my hand.

Red looks Uber Cool in my opinion!
on 13 January 2014
Great little case, just the right size for my medi kit in my EDC (everyday carry). Perfect for putting headache pills, gauze, plasters and all the other small but important stuff neatly out the way but readily on hand if needed. Quality material and strong stitching will make this last.
on 18 November 2013
I bought this to hold a small blood sugar meter and it fits perfectly. The case is excellent for the job as it has an internal pocket that holds a variety of things.
on 19 February 2015
Bought one of these to keep my portable power bank in for my mobile phone, nice little feels well made, nice little case, buy it
on 7 August 2014
Another good case from crumpler

See one answered question