on 10 January 2011
This is much smaller and compact than I initially anticipated, about the size of a small box of matches. Will snuggly fit to your bike with little intrusion. Three LED's are exceptionally bright and serve as a great commuting light within an urban environment - even though there is a high/low constant beam you would require something stronger for a rural setting. Charge time was quick with a handy indicator light. I was originally going to get the smaller one LED (1.0) version but for the couple of extra quid this is worth it. I'm chuffed to bits.
on 7 December 2010
I wanted to get a set of lights that did not require batteries as they always fail at the wrong time. With these lights I can simply charge them before riding and know that they will last the journey. They are light and very easy to fix onto the bike and are very bright too so will keep you safe.
Overall, very good purchase.
on 16 March 2015
This product was rubish and I have thrown it away. After 2 hours in the rain on a typically English summer's day, it ceased to function and recharging it for several hours failed to bring it back to life. A complete waste of money!!!!!
on 23 October 2014
Used these loads recently and keep their charge well - I am getting about 2-3 days use out of them on for about 2.5 hours each use/day before charging them. Cannot complain.

One thing I would say is these make you visible at night rather than providing light to light up your path on dark country lanes/roads.
on 5 December 2012
very lightweight, decent enough brightness. Even on pitch black roads you can see enough to feel safe-ish.
Despatched quickly. Good value therefore!
on 16 January 2013
Surprisingly small yet bright. High beam and low beam seems similar to me, at least when cycling in the city. Battery indicator is really useful. Extremely versatile and bright for its size. Recommended for any cyclists especially if you are considering a main permanent light for your bike.
on 1 August 2012
I'm charging the lightweight Moon Gem for the first time in one month as I write this review! (I didn't realise it had been so long..) There are 4 settings - 2 different pulse speeds and constant with 2 brightness settings.

With frequent use on my commute and weekend rides this light is bright and lets other road users I'm there. I'm assuming with daily use of about 20 miles, I'd probably see a charge rate of once each week at most - but it's so simple to remove and charge whilst at my desk.

It's survived a lot of the UK rainy weather in the summer already, and is very light in weight with left/right swivel too. This replaces a terrible Halfords BikeHut Compact front light - which was heavier, took up more handlebar space, more expensive and not even waterproof!

Update: Now mounted onto my helmet whilst I use stronger lights for the incoming winter!
on 28 January 2015
Very bright. Very small. Very light. Very easy to fit. Already charged when received. Has lasted a long time without having to charge it yet. Has 4 settings, Bright solid, very bright solid, slow strobe & fast strobe.
Made from good quality. Feels nice to the touch.
Glad I bought two.
on 30 November 2012
Received this item quickly from the company in one piece and well packaged.
This light is only to be used on my helmet as I use the lumotec cyo on the front as the main light. The reason for the helmet mounting is to try and stop the motons from pulling out at junctions, with this light on flashing mode I can direct the light at them and grab their attention.
The light has a reasonable amount of light, and certainly not the brightest battery on the market. It is very neat, lightweight and has a decent light time from fully charged.
Overall this is doing exactly wanted I wanted it to do, and is proving to be good at that job, I would def recommend as a back up light, helmet mounted as I have done although I would say its not the best as a main light.
on 1 December 2014
It is really small and if you plan to use it for dark streets - then no, if just to make others aware of your presence behind them - then yes. Choice is yours. I think price is not justified, however, everybody has their own criteria.