Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 June 2011
The c20 project is well built and of high quality.

if you have used projectors before then you will know that the darker the room the better the image will be, this applies even more when it concerns this type of product which does not have the lamp power of a full size projector. but if used in a dark room the picture is very good. I have had a 70 inch and good quality picture at that size .both with moives and desktop images.
using vga and hdmi from a laptop both give good results that at least match the image of my plazma screen ok its a 70kg beast and a decade old

in short if you know and understand that this is not the highest picture quality you can get but for the money and the benefit of having a large screen you can take anywhere this is a very good and highly watchable. yes detail in dark secnes are lost alittle but this is common with projectors .

+ small
+ good inputs (vga, hdmi, av in, usb,micro sd ) comes with usb and vga leads
+ well built
+ good looks
+ good price (if you look around abit)
+ easy to use (simple controls and menu)

- must use in dark room
- gets hot (very hot)

in the end a very good product but you do need to understand what it is
a small low power projector easy to carry but needs a drak room to shine.
on 22 February 2011
I bought the C20 mainly for use in making presentations, but I have also found it excellent for watching films via the hdmi connector or from my ipod with an optional connector. Picture quality is excellent from such a small unit. The built in video player means that you can give a presentation without the need for a laptop or any other external device. The video player supports the usual formats such as XVID and H.264. There is also a powerpoint presentation converter built in to allow presentations to be given using just the C20. Projector could not be more simple to use, though I would advise downloading the more in depth user manual from Acer's website. Really can't fault this at all. Highly recommended.
on 18 July 2011
I was a little skeptical about pico projectors at first, but after receiving mine I was very impressed.
The initial packing in the box was good, all recyclable, and it came with all I could want. A slip case for the projector made of imitation leather, chargers for the uk and europe and cables to allow me to link it to my computer (without any problems) and also to many other devices. I was impressed by the onboard player, able to cope with a movie being played better than I expected. The speaker is a little tinny, but what can you expect with this size?
The brightness shocked me. The one thought I kept having was that it might not be bright enough to see except in a pitch black room. I had it on this morning with a fair decent light and it was easily visible. It could almost be used in a light room, although it is of course better in the dark. I was also amazed by the quality. At a very large screen size it's still easy to read and see.

Overall I really recommend this product. I'm still to see how the battery performs, but that's not a huge concern unless you want to be in the middle of a field.

The only downside I found it that it doesn't come with a remote control which some youtube reviews show, but broadly speaking it's not really necessary.

Overall if you're looking for a small convenient portable projector for pleasure and personal use in a not too bright environment this is the best I've seen without spending ludicrous money.
on 5 February 2011
Having read various reviews about this product, I looked forward to being able to use it in small groups for Power Point presentations, in particular. Sadly, the quick start manual which came with the product was less than helpful and the downloaded publication, likewise, especially for someone unfamiliar with the product.When linking the C20 to a computer in a darkened room the lap top screen shines more brightly than the projected inmage and that could be a distraction.Regrettably, I had to return the unit to Amazon as not being suitable for the purpose for which I bought it.However, the C20 may appeal to a more specific user where its features may be particularly appropriate.
33 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2014
I've got this plugged into my pc permanently now so I can watch movies on a 7 foot wide screen!
on 10 February 2015
It doesn't focus properly and lose part of focus after about 15 min.