• Customer reviews

on 7 April 2013
I avoided these for a while because I've never liked dark chocolate, only milk chocolate but I decided to give them a go instead of eating Easter Eggs this year because I've cut out all chocolate from my diet for over a year... and I'm so pleased I've tried them, they are so tasty!!
They have a lot of protein and really seem to help me feel stronger before and / or after a workout.
I do a lot of cardio as well as lifting weights and I've subscribed to this product now as they help me do both. I'd highly recommend them!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 7 November 2013
Hello!
I came across this protein bar by chance. My knowledge of protein bars are non-existent and I have been weary about the overpowering taste of protein powders from the boys in my house that drink them.
However upon first bite I was pleasantly surprise at the texture and flavour of the bar, it tastes like chocolate without being laden with sugar and saturated fats.
What I also enjoyed was the fact that it fills me up instantly. Compared to low calories snack bars and other forms of energy bars this is the first energy bar that satisfies me fully and leaves me free of more sugary cravings.
Furthermore what I love most about it is the fact that it is so nutritious without tasting too much of this or too much of that.
Although some people have commented on it being too hard to bite through, so long as you don't put it in the fridge it will remain soft and chewy. Personally, a texture I enjoy.
I would definitely recommend this product by Maximuscle :) I've tried the chocolate and chocolate orange flavours and they taste great! I'm planning to give the choco cherry one a try next.

Good luck everyone!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 20 October 2012
The last boxes I had delivered from Amazon on my subscribe and save order for both the Promax meal bar and the Promax diet bar contained hydrolised collegan. This is made from the bones, skin, and connective tissue of animals such as cattle, fish, horses, pigs, and rabbits. So unfortunately these bars are no longer suitable for vegetarians. I wish amazon had a way of allerting customers to changes in product's ingredients. It would also help if they put the ingredients list on the products page.
46 people found this helpful