on 12 November 2017
Product and service exellent
on 25 October 2017
Not one of her best books. An easy read , but a bit superficial and predictable.,
on 16 February 2013
I found this book very lightweight and the plot repetitive from other Rosamund Pilcher books. It was fine for light reading over Christmas, but I can't say I lost myselft in the story.
on 19 February 2017
I love reading Rosamunde Pilcher. Her books are perfect for a lazy day or afternoon. Like chocolate to the soul.
on 23 August 2014
It's is a good read. The ending could off have Bern a lift th let better , but that doesn't put me off getting her books.
on 4 May 2015
Again not a fan of her short books much prefer her gripping sagas
on 8 July 2013
As always, another good read from Rosamunde Pilcher. She always writes well and keeps your attention. Have read most of her books and this one did not disappoint.
on 15 November 2015
Really enjoy this author - great reading
on 22 August 2013
I really enjoyed this story, a page turner I like the story of the family plus the mystery. I really wanted to know the ending and did not get bored by the middle of the book.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2017
This is such a good book, describing a family saga in Cornwall....Rosamund Pilcher has vivid descriptions of places....you feel like you are there.