on 24 November 2011
I bought this ring to replace my original wedding ring which is to small, its perfect and arrived very quickly
on 19 June 2011
My beautiful and expensive wedding ring has recently become too tight for my finger and as this is a temporary situation, I wanted a simple solid sterling silver band to take it's place.

I have very small fingers and therefore was looking for a small size and a small width without the very cheap light look of some other ones I've found online. This ring is exactly what I wanted, came in a really nice presentation box and the D shape makes it really comfortable for everyday wear.

As it is silver, if worn everyday for everyday activities, it will get scratched and lose its shine very soon but a quick wipe with a silver polishing cloth and it looks brand new.

Much better than what I expected for such a cheap price.
on 14 July 2012
I have been looking for a wedding ring that is small enough from my stupidly thin finger and also not too thick a band and when I saw this ring I knew it was the perfect size. I love silver, its stronger than white gold and when I opened the box this morning it was just what I wanted. Its the perfect fit, matches my engagement ring and is great quality. Its a good thickness and very highly polished- a bargain! I get married in 2 weeks and can't wait to wear this ring every day!
on 25 July 2013
Got this for the wife as she can't ware fancy rings in work and got sick of people frowning at her being preggers and not married, it does everything you would want from a ring and seems to be holding its luster well.
on 8 June 2015
Bought in 2013 and worn every day beside my high set engagement ring which is white gold with a baguette diamond on a cushion setting. I think the engagement ring has banged and scratched it so much in 18 months not only is the ring scratched nearly black but I am a big fan of polishing and polishing has done nothing to remedy this. Ring clearly cant sit beside an engagement band unless sitting flush so will sadly have to be replaced...great pity as was perfect but besides the more expensive engagement ring now, looks like its made of tin. So scratched it looks horrendous. And i have cheaper rings that havent tarnished like this so was confused. Pity. Watch out if you have an engagement ring with a stone sitting in bevel above the finger as appose to on the ring flat.
on 4 September 2013
The ring itself is ok. Worth the money, however the sizing is way out. I own several ring sizers so I confidently ordered an 'r' but it was way too small. I then had to order another in two sizes bigger to fit properly. I don't live near a post office so kept the smaller one as it would cost me more than the price of the ring to travel to the nearest town. Therefore my review is aimed at highlighting the wrong sizing the company offers rather than the quality of the product.
on 3 February 2014
It looked lovely and sparkly, but had a scratch on it...it looked silver plated...but of course I cant prove that. I went a long with the reviews..they seemed to be really pleased with it. Lovely box, well packaged. Sending it back was no problem was able to download a returns ticket. Just awaiting refund.
on 14 December 2012
I ordered this silver ring size J as a replacement for my gold wedding ring. It arrived within 3 days of ordering. Fantastic. It looks great and everyone thinks it is while gold!!! Would definitely buy from this supplier again. Thanks.
on 26 February 2013
I ordered this ring as a wedding band, I wanted something that was delicate and simple. It definitely delivers and is lovely to wear. Many thanks :)
on 23 April 2013
as I have become allergic to gold I thought i'd buy this as a replacement for my gold wedding ring. I was not disappointed. delivery was 1st class and came in 2 days. for such a little price you get a fantastic quality ring. yes I would buy from this company, and it has given me confidence to buy further purchases of silver jewellery.