on 25 February 2013
Lovely looking little dolls crib - went together easily and is very sturdy. It would be nice if it was supplied with caps to cover the screws or they were countersunk a bit more. However my 2 year old grand-daughter loves it! I would consider it to be good value.
on 23 December 2011
Very beautiful wooden cot. Easy to assemble. Base less harder wearing as thinner wood, but incidentally takes the weight of a 3 year old!! Good size too, plenty of room for all sorts of dollies. Delivery was super quick and packaging kept to a minimum.
on 29 June 2016
Came with two screws missing.
on 21 May 2013
This is a very lovely product, although it's very long and narrow so I had to make the bedding for it myself. Also one of the holes had been drilled in the top (instead of the bottom) and filled with contrasting filler - shame they didn't just use a new piece of timber.
on 23 November 2012
This is a lovely crib, well made and looks good. Easy to put together and i no my granddaughter will love it. A little girls dream.
on 10 January 2013
Bought for my granddaughter's Christmas present, she loves it and plays with it nearly every day. Good sturdy item, great value.
on 17 March 2013
I purchased this for my niece's second birthday and she loves it. It is very sturdy and I can see it lasting all through her childhood. The simple design means it would suit a boy or girl who enjoys playing with babies. I will be buying one for my daughter's birthday in the summer :-)
on 3 February 2014
We bought this item for our daughter's 2nd birthday, it is fab! Really easy assembly, very sturdy ( can hold my 4 year old?!) Definately recommend.
on 28 December 2013
Found it hard to screw the rockers on, one was ok, other hard ended up having to use wood glue, once done looked good
on 4 August 2013
This item is exactly what I was looking for for my granddaughter age 2 as a christmas present for 2013. It is well made and can be put together easily as I have tried doing this before putting away. Just need to find some bedding to go with it now. Looking forward to seeing my granddaughters face when she opens the present.