Price:£117.39+ £9.50 shipping

on 24 July 2013
A real pilot gem, automatic no power reserve simple design but very clear and classy finish easy to see through a flat mineral crystal. Date and day easy to read and the luminosity of hand and dial are very good and strong. The canvas strap in very cosy, shiny and with leather reinforced buckle holes. Simple old fashioned buckle a little unusual and I like the glass back to see the mechanism. Good price for entry level quality automatic seiko watch and fit great into my pilot watch collection. A favourite...looks good with a suit or casual wear.
on 26 April 2014
Rugged, reliable, easy to read and surprisingly accurate. Add a NATO strap and you have a great daily wearer. I own some very expensive watches, but find that this watch is just comfortable and faultless, and a mechanical to boot. Excellent!
on 13 May 2013
Great quality watch at a very fair price, delivered quickly. Day/date a little awkward to understand, and the manual is not specific to the watch, but otherwise a brilliant purchase.
on 23 April 2014
I love the watch. It looks absolutely cool and trendy. Automatic movement and very good bulky size. Perfect. I was looking for a good value for money everyday watch and this one is a total hit. It looks much better in real than in the pics by the way
on 29 December 2014
Lovely watch, doesn't need batteries and has a clear and simple design. I think the size is perfect, it's large but you never feel that you have a saucer tied to your wrist.
I'm not too sure about the strap though - i can see it needing to be replaced after a year or so. So far this watch is just about perfect for me.
on 18 November 2015
Excellent watch, so comfortable and easy to wear. Delivery was extremely prompt. I've had a Seiko before and was really pleased with it. However, it's seen better days. This was a replacement. I liked the design, especially the watch face, day and date feature. Great value, couldn't believe the price. I'm well pleased with this.
on 16 January 2015
Had been wearing a lorus automatic watch for over 10 years, which kept near perfect time. Thought it was probably time to retire it. Bought two watches before this, but neither "felt" right. Third time lucky - this one feels perfect. The only down side is the nylon strap - my wrist spends alot of time in either water or sweat, and my experience of nylon straps is that they can get a tad smelly before too long. Swapped the strap for a black PU strap, and now delighted. The watch itself runs a little fast (couple of minutes a month maybe) - not sure if this is just till it beds down in terms of battery charge given use, may leave if it doesn't get worse, but will otherwise have adjusted.

The watch has a nice big clear face. I thought the watch would be over-large for my wrist, but it's just perfect - very happy.
on 30 November 2013
Just what I was looking for! It does what watches are supposed to do. Keep track of the time. I don't want bells and whistles, but I do want a smart looking timepiece. It is automatic and mechanical, which means no batteries. Well constructed and reliable. This is my second Seiko 5, I had the first in the 70's, and it never let me down. We parted company because someone else took a fancy to it and decided to relieve me of its ownership. So I am happy to have replaced it and will keep a close eye on it this time.
on 25 January 2015
The watch arrived very quickly and has been great so far! It is a true gem. As other users have highlighted it may be worth getting a strap or two in reserve having used it on holiday for three weeks the sweat and sea water made the strap weather very quickly.
on 8 January 2014
A really well balanced minimalist but rugged design for a wristwatch, and the construction quality seems excellent for a watch at any price. I like the non-reflective glass and the case finishing in particular. The suspicion is that Seiko have automated the production to get the price as low as it is: but who really wants a hand built watch just to have something hand built?