on 6 October 2013
this is a really good bed, easy to put together, very sturdy and going from a double to a king size makes a big difference, not got 5 stars as at some joints the finish is a little crude, I have other more expensive metal beds where this is not the case but they were over double the price.
on 24 May 2013
I love this bed it is beautiful and fits perfect in our room .I had to persuade the hubby as he thought it was a little girlie at first but now it is up he loves it too.It is fantastic for the price, buy buy buy.
on 8 August 2013
I wanted a bed to fit in with my shabbic chic theme. It arrived super fast and was very easy to put together, looks a lot more expensive than what it cost.

Very happy indeed
on 29 January 2013
Lovely product, easy to assemble, sturdy and great value for money. Very pleased with this purchase. I would definitely recommend.
on 16 November 2013
This is not only wonderful to look at, it was put together quickly, although the instructions were totally missing! A great buy especially for the money. Would highly recommend this product
on 11 October 2013
For the price, could not be more pleased...
Great Price, great finish.

Some things are just a bargain and this is certainly that.
on 14 February 2013
it's a great bed for the price and it doesn't look cheap. although the packaging was not good as the boxes had split.
on 3 February 2013
Only one part of the order arrived initially, but the second part was dispatched immediatley I reported this, I then found that a bung for the bottom of one of the legs had not arrived, again I reported this and one was sent straight away. The bed is very solid and I am delighted with it. I can highly recomment the company who send it - their customer care is of an extremely high standard.
on 3 March 2014
We brought this bed for my daughters room, it looks lovely , and she is delighted with it. However we had to return the foot end of the bed twice due to poor quality, the end was slightly bent and some of the cream paint had cracked off. The supplier was very helpful and sent out replacement asap. I have some concerns how long before the cream finish paint will last before cracking??? But for now it looks great !
on 10 May 2014
Amazing king sized bed. I got exactly what I asked for, the bed is comfortable and much improved the state of my back, the design is beautiful even my fiance admits it looks good and it is strong! Our old bed used to squeak even if you just sit on It this one has had my nephew jumping all over and not a peep. Wonderful bed, great quality and fab price.