Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 22 June 2015
I would recommend
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 December 2012
We bought this to hang from the car seat so that baby had something to look at whilst in her car seat. We've had it on the black and white side for the first few months but have now changed it over to the colour picture side. It's easy to tie round the headrest so you can change sides as often as you like, and baby seems to like looking at it. Have not got round to trying it as a toy on it's own but I think it would be good for tummy time and encouraging crawling. Baby is fascinated by the little green teething ring and when it crinkles so I think I'll borrow it from the car soon so she can have a good old chew on it!
on 29 July 2013
it's not really a 100% safe toy for babies. My 5 months old covered his face with it and it scared him, when I lifted it off his face he was breathless too... I'd imagine he'd have suffocated underneath this had I not been watching him. However if supervised it makes a good toy, can entertain baby for quite some time.
on 15 February 2011
Bought this for my baby to keep him entertained in the car. Easy to fit and lovely and bright. Reversible for some variety. much better than the car seat gallery also made by Manhatten.
on 30 September 2013
just bought this for a friend of mine
my 2 kids had this 10 years ago
i cant recommend this enough - every new born should have one
baby just cant stop looking at it black n white side, , then in later weeks months they love the colour side
and holding it, the different textures and noises (like a crisp packet) and the teething ring too
an all round winner for any new born !
on 13 January 2013
I was very pleased with this item, My daughter is still a little young for it (we received it when she was 8 weeks), but it's well made and the bold colours certainly catch her eye. I'm hoping as she grows she'll enjoy playing with it, discovering the various squeaks and rattles.
on 19 November 2014
A colourful and stimulating item for a new born baby. Will keep my baby busy in the car, cot or during play time on the floor!
on 23 March 2016
We hang this in the car so that our little boy has something to look at during car journeys. The tie is a little fiddly so we tend to just leave it where it is instead of using it as a toy around the house.
on 28 June 2013
a verstaile version of the black and white pictures that a new baby focuses on. Can be hung up in car I hope, and turned round to colour as the baby gets older
on 24 November 2012
I have hung this around the head rest in the back of the car so that my son has something to look at in his car seat and he loves it! Smiles whenever he sees it! Great buy and the coloured side will be good when he's a bit older.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse