Customer reviews

Mayhem
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 19 March 2017
I really think emelda may fantastic singer and all the songs are brilliant and I love listening to it and I have all her cds, and I would diffantly recommend this cd, and it was a very good service and delivery by the seller.
on 30 August 2017
Having recently purchased Mayhem I wanted more from Imelda May.Unfortunately, I did not realise that More Mayhem contained ALL the same tracks from Mayhem with the addition of a few bonus tracks I felt cheated. This is sharp practice.
That said Imelda May is a great singer and she is worth five stars Do not be deceived just buy More Mayhem in preference to Mayhem and do not buy both.
on 18 March 2017
I love this album,it rocks and rolls and Imelda May is just fabulous.
on 6 June 2017
I just really like her stuff
on 9 March 2017
Excellent.
on 25 May 2017
I had damaged my original copy so it was great to get additional tracks on this new release. In fact a couple of the new tracks are my favourite at the moment.
on 29 September 2017
Three Stars
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
Totally awesome cd, just my kind of music fits very well into my music collection. Always a great deal to be had with Amazon.
on 30 August 2017
Love this cd, typical Imelda rockabilly
on 21 July 2017
Delighted with product and service