Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 November 2012
LOOKS GREAT AND PRACTICAL
Black goes well with everything you have. It won't get dirty so easily, if you are someone like me who use it day and night, and also in the gym, it's perfect.

SOUND QUALITY EXCELLENT
The sound quality seriously exceed my expectations. The bass is good, strong, and clear.

FUNCTIONALITY PERFECT FOR SMARTPHONE
The control and microphone is perfect for smartphone. I used iPhone to listen to music, and at the same time, when a call comes in, I can listen to call. It will switch back to music when the call is finished.
on 21 February 2012
I bought these as a replacement for my iPod headphones that kept dying on me due to sweat, after much research these were the only earphones that came close to my needs which were water resistance and a remote. After a couple of months running with these and using them in the gym I have come to the conclusion that either I have odd shaped ear canals or these are badly designed.

I have experimented with the different sized silicone buds, cramming them into my ears from every angle imaginable and clipping the wiring/remote to my shirt but for the life of me I cannot get these things to stay in my ears. The sound quality is fantastic but if you intend to run with them expect to be pushing them back into your ears every 10 steps...more so when the sweating starts.

I have used several other earphones for exercise without issue; I'm not saying these won't fit your ears but the certainly don't fit mine.
on 12 October 2013
I have these for my outdoor work. The sound quality is excellent and they stand up to weather well, no problems at all so far. Also being 'rugged' in design the buttons on the remote are bigger and easier to operate than for plenty of other makes.
on 14 December 2012
These headphones are amazing. I've had them for a month, they are extremely sturdy and most important of all the sound is great! They aren't boomy and full of murky bass sounds, they are super clear and they absolutely stand out when listening to music recorded with real instruments. Great buy. Plus they are almost water proof which is always a plus point. Go for it
on 7 April 2013
Overall looks good, few things which i didn't like are ear buds, the cushioning is not good to ear i recommend to buy other ear buds, the price is it expensive otherwise product is good, the audio quality and noise-isolation is also good.
on 26 June 2013
These were fine while they worked, but for a 'rugged ' set of headphones they have very thin cables and they only really lasted me about 6 months before i started to notice a degradation in the sound quality.
on 31 March 2013
I have big strange ears and the shape of these make them snug and they actually stay in my ear under normal motion. the sound quality is impeccable. Rest assured I will update if any flaws arise! Great headphones - recommend.
on 27 August 2013
Full and rich sound great due too rugged version which make it very useable on motorbike with gloves. The provided ear tips are not state of the like Shure. Luckily they fit too n klipsch....
on 25 December 2012
These are excellent headphones, I use them when I travel by plane and find that they cut out outside noise. I also love being able to control the sound on my Ipad with the in line controller.
on 30 May 2013
Sound is okay but found better in other earphones. Biggest complaint is the fit of the buds, or lack thereof.