Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 5 December 2010
We were anticipating a "good watch" as fans of Martin Clunes but this turned out to be even better. This really should be number one of a series, as there are so many diverse horse people in the world. Also they could have gone much deeper into each one without losing the audiences attention.

Martin Clunes confirms in this, just what a thoroughly nice and empathetic person he is. The questions he asks and his pondering man's treatment of these majestic animals brings to the attention what most of us think.

The program also shows us different countries landscape and there is a lot of humour to connect us with the earlier Clunes encounters.

It has answered a lot of my Christmas present questions and I shall be passing out numerous copies on christmas day!
on 22 September 2017
Watched it when broadcast & was well worth buying for all horse lovers
on 20 December 2016
One of my favourite video's
on 10 September 2017
If you love horses but haven't seen this it's a must see!!
on 18 March 2011
Just amazing.I did see parts of Horse Power on TV and was so happy to be able to get the dvd and watch all of it.loved the part with the horses on the beach...incredible,melted my heart.Thankyou and would recomend to any horse lovers out there.
on 8 September 2014
ink total waste of money - not recognied by Epson printer
on 11 January 2011
This was a present for our horse-mad granddaughter. We enjoyed the original TV programme and thought she would like it and it has been a great success..
Would recommend
on 28 December 2010
The fact that this British actor is an animal lover is not doubtless. His passions and devotions moves beyond the screen and is fond to share this commitment to the audience. Good time at watching it. Love it.
on 13 September 2011
Having watched most of this twice on television, I still find it endlessly fascinating, and I know next to nothing about horses.
on 22 March 2011
A truly delightful dvd. Easy watching with not only a feel good factor but incredibly interesting, trying to understand the horse and it's history. A must for both horse and non-horse lovers. The series was highly recommended to me by several people and it did not disappoint.