on 20 December 2017
Beautiful tiny sugar hollies perfect for cupcakes or individual portions of a tray bake. I stuck them on the cakes using a blob of icing and they kept their colour and shape beautifully. They are very small and I needed to use tweezers to place them.
on 21 January 2018
Looked lovely on my cakes but didn't last very long. They began dissolving after a couple of weeks despite being stored in an airtight tin. They are obviously made to use up quickly,
on 18 December 2017
Just what I needed to finish off my Christmas cakes. Lovely & worth the money.
on 17 January 2018
as described
on 12 December 2017
Really cute
on 5 December 2017
Half of the hollies arrived broken ☹️
review image
on 21 November 2017
Utter rubbish. According to the picture, it looks like the hollies are backed on to a piece of card to provide support and prevent breakages. This was not the case, they were instead jumbled into a small plastic bag and all but 10 of them were in bits and stuck together. Don’t waste your money. Also, the price has gone down by £2 since I ordered them via prime 2 days ago. So I’ve basically been charged over £4 for 10 useable hollies. I’ve attached a picture to show exactly what a rip off this is.
review image
on 24 December 2013
Well now, this was a smash hit at the Christmas Fair. I did truffles and with white chocolate dripping off the edges and the holly in the centre, they looked great. Good to look at and I'm told great to eat. These decorations make all the difference. And can I just add, not one holly broke on it's way to the truffles. Sturdy wee decorations. Will use again.
on 9 September 2017
Brilliant. Made several Christmas cakes for friends and relatives, and fully admit I am no good with a piping bag!
Topped the cakes with some fondant icing, I can manage that. Bobbed some little hollies on the top, ribbon round the sides, bingo!
on 24 December 2015
Very disappointed in these. Not so much in the product but the way they were sent. These were packaged in tiny clear self sealed bags, they were not in a flat sheet as shown in picture, which if they had been maybe I would have been able to salvage more than the 10 I ended up with. These tiny hollies were all stuck together in clumps. Quite pricey if all you end up with is 10.