Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 6 April 2016
Great value
on 11 February 2016
Nice smell
on 19 November 2012
An amazing smell, however the bottle is kind ugly and big don't bother me that much also it's hard to spray you got to press it hard for the perfume to come. However a nice smell worth the money
on 29 December 2013
Love it! Not over powering. Great for daytime and night time, great for adults and teens. My niece who is 16 loved it!
Overall a fab all round fragrance., good value for your money! !
on 20 January 2015
This is a very nice product,smells very nice. Did buy this as a gift but i have now also started using this for myself. Very good packaging to prevent damage and also good delivery time.
on 20 March 2013
This FCUK fragrance isn't the best perfume that I've had.

I will use it but I'm pretty sure I'll end up giving it to one of my daughters.

I would not buy it again.
on 19 December 2011
The container looks well made and actually feels like it should be an expensive or designer brand. The scent is nice, citrus and floral notes, very clean and fresh. My wife was happy.
on 9 January 2013
This perfume is lovely and good for the price, only downside is the scent doesn't last long, I find I have to keep spraying it on through the day! The plus side is it's a huge bottle.
on 4 February 2016
Smells nice and fresh but the smell did not linger. The bottle feels cheap- like cheap plastic and it isnot easy to press to get the perfume out. It is not ergonomically friendly.
on 28 November 2012
The smell is fine and the product is fine but it says on the Amazon info 'for her'. But beware, It's actually for him!! I shall contact Amazon and hopefully they can rectify this.