Customer reviews

on 23 June 2017
Purchased these on a lightning deal! Beautiful set stones and great value. Made a really nice gift
on 10 December 2014
They do look good, I saw a few reviews before buying them that said they were small, they are tiny, and the emerald doesn't sparkle like I'd hoped, that being said there for my mums 70th and I think they will look elegant, so reasonably pleased all in all the box isn't very classy considering they retail for £115
on 7 February 2014
I bought these earrings to go with the necklaces I bought my daughters for Christmas they were out of stock then so the will get them for birthdays now. The earring and necklace are beautifully made and are worth the money
on 21 September 2014
Bought this product for my wife. She was over the moon with this product. Again arrived earlier than said by company. They were perfectly wrapped. Better than expected.
on 4 February 2014
Purchased this as part of a set to match the pendant I was advised it would be late as not in stock but that was not an issue. perfect match very satisfactory.
on 1 December 2013
Bought these to match the Pendant I bought as a xmas presant for my wife, exact match, wife very pleased, thats all that matters.
on 5 December 2014
Fairly small, glad i didn't pay the full price.
on 20 August 2015
My friend was delighted with these earings along with other presents that I got her for her Birthday.
on 11 December 2014