Colour Name: Ruby|Change

on 12 December 2011
The quality of these earrings is good for the price. The tiny little diamonds at the top are very sparkly too. The studs are much smaller than they appear in the photos- though personally I think this is nice as they are very delicate. The only disappointing thing about my purchase was the colour- in the photos they are shown as a lovey bright blue (my original reason for purchase), however in person they are much more of a dark navy-black colour. Overall they're very nice earrings and great for the price- but if, like me, you prefer very blue stones then these probably aren't for you.
on 28 August 2012
Was pleasantly surprised with the earrings that arrived gift wrapped with an authenticity card. The earrings are bigger than I expected, beautiful emerald colour and will go perfectly with existing emerald jewellery.
on 9 June 2012
Make sure you look at the dimensions specified, these are very small but accurately described. They look of good quality.
on 10 December 2012
I ordered these for my wife for Christmas as a surprise present, as I have previously bought her the matching pendant for our anniversary earlier on the year. I had originally ordered a Sapphire ring for the anniversary gift but it was not going to arrive in time and I bought the pendant for her as a substitute gift.

My wife was very pleased with the pendant and was even more pleased when the ring arrived, I then found these matching earring's and both my daughter and myself thought that they would be a nice addition to the ring and the pendant necklace, as my wife could wear them as a matching set.

The earring's are small but delicate and certainly elegant with the very small top diamond setting the studs off and it really sparkles in the light, these stud earring's will make a very good match for the previous purchases, in fact I have checked the colour match of the pendant necklace and it is an exact match. The ring that I originally purchased is a slightly darker Sapphire, but to be fair the ring was from a different manufacturer both the stud earring's and the pendant necklace are manufactured by Miore.

I am very pleased with the stud earring's as they are what I was expecting and I hope my wife is pleased with them, I would certainly recommend these to anyone looking for an elegant set of stud earring's for someone special.
on 3 January 2013
Got it with a good price. But somehow the item didn't arrive. I contacted Amazon customer service. They immediately sent me another one that I received 2 days after! The earring is pretty - a good size in my opinion! Very pleased with it, and very happy with Amazon's service!
on 17 May 2013
Brought these for my new wife for her Birthday as it is her birth stone. They arrived quicker then expected and where far better then the picture. I am very pleased with them and the service.
on 14 December 2012
These earrings are as described by another reviewer very delicate and the sapphire and the diamond really sparkle. I like small earrings and these are just perfect. They are in a quality setting and I think represent good value. They come with a card `guaranteeing' that the stones are genuine and not from a conflict area. All in all I am very pleased with them as I have found it the past it is difficult to get small stud earrings.
on 3 December 2012
These are a good size for the money and a deep emerald colour. Attractive and useful. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 27 December 2013
my wife keeps losing ear rings so I wanted so I wanted something good quality but not too expensive, fitted the bill perfectly and she still has both (after two days!)
on 23 December 2013
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Looked fine in description / picture and as other reviews seemed to indicate that stones were not miniscule and item was good value for monry, decided to purchase.
Nice items, big however; a little disappointed that stones were really quite small. As they are a gift cannot provide comment from actual recipient. I suppose that is the problem buying items that you have not actually seen.

See one answered question