Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 November 2012
I have had this item under a week but there are no reviews so I felt I ought to leave one!

This item is perfect for what I wanted. The dimensions are as above - 11"(W), 13"(H), 5"(D) - though the top cover and front adjustable clips do allow for height to reach 16" or more.

It fits my rack well, though this may of course differ depending on the rack you have. It does, however, have sliding adjustment on all three clips to allow for variance. It attaches to and detaches from the rack in around five seconds (it's a bit fiddly to start with but it's easy once you have done it a few times).

A few key features/benefits:

+ waterproof membrane/cover with drawstring underneath the main cover;
+ zipped pocket on top for additional storage of small items;
+ carry handle to top-rear;
+ rigid back and base to give extra support;
+ sliding adjustment on all three clips - and the lower clip can be rotated 360 degrees for access from any side;
+ reflective loop on which light, for example, could be clipped, if desired;
+ large enough storage to take a 15"+ screen laptop;
+ Avenir hi-viz rain cover included.

I would recommend this product as it seems very sturdy and well-made. I haven't loaded it up with a great weight yet but it seems like it would take a fair amount.
review image review image review image review image review image
11 Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2013
The bags arrived quickly (ordered 2). They are better than I expected for the price and love the way they easily clip on to your pannier as opposed to the other types that use fiddley velcro straps. The bags are well made and everthing is protected with the draw cord cover inside.The rain covers are good and keep everyting dry. I am well pleased with this product and recommend the bags.
on 28 October 2014
Unfortunately I would have to recommend against buying this product. Despite the large number of positives there is one overwhelming negative that makes the bag essentially useless.

First, the good:

- Very competitively priced. The pannier bag market seems to be flooded with expensive bags that don't do much to justify their high price. This is a much cheaper product. Unfortunately it does seem like this has come with a cost, more on that later.
- A lot of room. There really is a lot of space in this bag, and the compartments are practically sized and useful.
- Hi-vis waterproof cover that stows away in top compartment.
- The clips with which the bag is fastened to the rack are very well designed. Very adjustable for different types of rack, very easy to clip on and remove once you figure out the knack (in most cases, the clips can be pushed straight onto the bars of the rack without having to manually open them – it just slots in).

And the bad:

- Not very easy to carry when not attached to the bike.
- Most importantly, the build quality of these is very cheap around the seams. My first bag had the seam of the top compartment (where the hi-vis cover is stored) fall apart within the first week, and thus anything put in there would fall out onto the road. I returned this one for a replacement from Amazon that seemed fine, but after one day the seam around the main compartment had similarly come apart, so the bag can no longer be properly shut with the draw-string.

It's very unfortunate because in all other respects it's a nicely designed pannier priced very fairly. But that counts for nothing if you can't rely on it not to fall apart and spill your contents over the road.
on 4 May 2013
I already own an Avenir carrier and top case which is serving me well so decided to stick with the make and buy this. Its remained waterproof in a recent snowstorm and has regularly been covered in mud. It fits neatly onto the frame with its robust flexible fittings. They're a bit fiddly initially but if you attach the bottom bracket first it makes the process easier. It has good capacity with useful extra pockets and is a reasonable price.
on 2 July 2013
This is a great bag for my commute to work, fitting in a change of clothes, lunch and shoes. The clips are so easy to use and it should fit any bike as the lowest one adjusts. I have no idea why people would find them hard to use, they are far easier than anything I've had before.

The rain cover is very handy and goes on in seconds.

All in all, a fab purchase!
on 14 May 2013
This cycle pannier bag oes what it says on the tin. It was a good price, to replace a badly battered old pannier I had previously been using. Unfortunately what it didn't have was lots of side pockets like my old one for putting smaller items, and only had a zip up compartment on the top (see in above picture which was slightly disappointing.
on 16 April 2013
This was a purchase well worth the money. Very roomy inside - just what I needed to carry my university folders and bike locks, as well as my lunch, pencil case and trusty kindle fire! Comes with a brightly coloured waterproof cover which I haven't needed to try out yet - hope it does the job!
on 4 November 2012
I put a couple of emails out there to find out which cycle bag might fit my 20 inch folder. Tredz were the only one to respond with any kind of a useful answer! Very useful bag easy to use beats having a rucksack on your back! Very good buy!
on 30 May 2013
I have just come back from Amsterdam and used one of these panniers and an Avenir top box. There was more than enough room to pack enough clothes for a few days stay. Don't take more than the bare essentials as this could spoil your touring fun, as my friends found to their cost. The bag served me well. It is sturdy and did not make its presence felt once I was pedalling. The only reason I have not given it a 5 star rating is that it is too fiddly to get on and off the Avenir frame, especially if fitted with a top box. The brackets are secure once fitted but they need a strong hand to fit and remove them.
on 15 May 2013
I have bought several different panniers in the past couple of years, these are by far the best, the clips are more robust than others I've bought and the rain cover is a bonus.Delivery was spot on