on 12 May 2017
😊
on 16 September 2015
I have hair extensions this makes my hair so soft it's amazing have just reordered
on 11 July 2011
I love this product - I've used it before and it beats a lot of the more expensive products I've tried because it's light, completely non-sticky and smells divine ! Highly recommended and very good value.
on 30 December 2013
love this product, haven't found any other that comes close. keeps my very fine hair conditioned and curly. great fragrance to.
on 30 January 2012
Leaves hair light, the smell of the coconut makes it irresistable. A really nice product to comb long hair. Definately going to purchase it again
on 3 October 2011
This product is amazing... It made my hair feel gorgeous after it had dried. I am verypleased with my purchase and will be ordering another as soon as this one has ran out.
on 4 February 2012
I dye/bleach my hair a LOT and this has been a godsend to me, this is the third product I've gotten from this range and I have to say they are a miracle! I also have the Hydration hair mask and Moisture GRO Shinning Hairdress and they have been helping me get my hair back to a healthy state. They are great products at a great price :)
on 25 October 2012
this leave in conditioner is absolutely amazing!! it detangles my hair so easily although i had some doubts at first thinking it is just like other leave in conditioner so i kept it aside for a while and then decided to use it and to my surprise it really works because i have a thick hair but still it helped in detangling my hair.. love it!! higly recommended.
on 19 July 2012
I think this works better as a leave-in conditioner than a heat protector, and it leaves my hair feeling really soft. The thing I like best about it though is the smell - it's a heavenly coconut scent that lingers on your hair all day.
on 9 February 2013
I absolutely love this product! It smells divine, but most importantly it has made my usually dry hair feel silky smooth when you run your hands over it. Will definitely buy again!!

See one answered question