Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£10.00

on 4 December 2006
I like to think of myself as pretty knowledgeable about all things cricket, but when a friend gave me this I found all sorts of gaps (thanks for filling them in Wisden)! It would be a great gift for the cricket lover as it combines Wisden's authority with Patrick Eager's great photos.

A 'zooter,' what the hell's a zooter?
on 4 April 2013
Without a doubt one of the most essential books for any cricket fan, whether young or old. Newcomers will find this particularly useful for referring to when listening to matches on the radio as the commentators seem to throw endless amounts of 'jargon' at you! You can still enjoy cricket without knowing any of this of course, but I promise you having a better understanding of what they're talking about will enhance your enjoyment of the game further (and you can sound knowledgeable down the pub too!). I've been following the game for many years, and I'm still discovering new terms all the time! Enjoy!
on 20 April 2009
My husband who knows almost all there is to know about cricket found it very interesting and realised he didn't know everything! A good loo book.